3. Baby I

It was finally the morning of the event. It was indoors and all the magcon boys were sat on the upper seats with the bottom open to those who had tickets.

(Cameron's POV)

Myself and all the magcon boys were meeting fans outside before we went inside to spectate over the event.
So far there was no sign of Ariana so that was a relief as I really didn't want to upset Shawn.

"Hey do you know who's on first?" Hayes smiles  and asks.

"Yeah I think his name was Chris Miles" I smiled at Hayes.

(Ariana's PoV)

"ERIN WE NEED TO GO!" I shout as the taxi pulls up outside our hotel.

"IM COMING BITCH!!!" She shouts playfully and runs over.

We both run downstairs and outside and get into the taxi.

I can't be late! I can't!!

I let out a huge sigh when I get into the taxi. I apply some lipstick in the mirror and turn to Erin.
"I'm so nervous" I say and look through my bag for some anxiety pills. I take one and she hugs me.

We eventually get to the event and I could hear fans outside of you taxi.

Thinking it's just an event to meet my fans and sing I was beyond happy and excited to be here.

I smile as I get out as fans were everywhere. I didn't have a huge following but being here spread my name Even more. I had a small pink dress on and heels. Being 5"1 I never went a day without wearing heels.

I spend at least half an hour meeting fans and taking selfies with them.

I was called over by a security guard telling me I have 5 minutes until I'm on

I was called over by a security guard telling me I have 5 minutes until I'm on. I say goodbye to the fans and drag Erin into the arena and backstage with me.

(Shawns POV)

All the boys were sat at the top waiting for the next act.
"This ones taking awhile" I laugh and the boys agree.
That's because Ariana was getting over some first stage frights.

I see the commentator come on stage to introduce the next person.
"And uo next, with her first ever performance of baby I, ARIANA MENDES!!!"

WHAT?! WHAT? DID I JUST HEAR THAT?!

Everyone's eyes turned to me. I was furious. I storm out of my seat too angry to talk to anyone and give Cameron and Bart a glare. Cameron sighs and runs after me as the boys stay there sat in shock.

(Hayes POV)

After Shawn stormed off with Cameron close behind all the boys just sat there in silence. We were all shocked.

"Hii" Ariana giggles "this is my first ever performance of my song baby I, I hope you enjoy" she blushes and begins singing.

(The video is the performance except she is indoors in the story)

Despite everything that had just happened, I could not get my eyes off this girl she was stunning.
Her giggle, her dimples, her blushes, her height! Everything about her was perfect. Everyone was drooling over her.
Taylor looked at me and winked. He was very attracted to her.

Now all I was curious about is what happened between Shawn and Ariana to make them like this?...

(Ariana's POV)

As I started singing I was super nervous. As I got deeper into the song my fans were singing with me and I had my backup dancers to relax me.

I began putting more effort into the song and even started dancing along with my backup dancers at the parts I knew. I had a music video out for this song so we had rehearsed some for that.

I didn't notice the magcon boys at all. I was so focused on enjoying myself and singing for my fans I was having the best time ever. It's then I knew I belonged on stage and wanted to make more music.

As the song finished I blushed again as the crowd cheered for me. "Thank you" I smile biting my lip giggling slightly. When I'm nervous I least bite my lip.  I soon left the stage and Erin ran to me and gave me the biggest hug. I had the biggest proudest smile on my face.

"I filmed it all!" Erin smiles
I giggle and hug her back tightly.

(Shawns POV)

"Don't you dare tell me to calm now!" I snapped at Cameron and Bart.
"Look we're sorry okay I did tell bart not to!" Cameron sighs.

"Look. She's a popular girl and could raise our fanbase up a lot! And by having relations makes it all better!" bart said.

By this point all the magcon boys had come into the backstage hallway as well to see if Shawn was okay and what was going on.

(Ariana's POV)

Me and Erin still has the biggest smiles on our face. I was so happy atoll I didn't notice the shouting going on. We walk through the door taking us to the hall way which leads back out to the fans.

As I walk through the door, a few meters away from Shawns back I heard him snap

"What did you not understand about I don't want to see her ever again! I can't go back and never will! I never want her to know where I am! She was useless to me and I don't want a family!!!" I heard a voice snap. I stand dead in my tracks seeing the back of Shawn.

I listen to every word he says , some of his friends try to stop him but he was on a rant. They saw me straight away due to my pink dress and not being far from him.

Hearing all the words he said I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. I blink once and almost immediately both my eyes were like waterfalls. I was an emotional wreck. I was happy but angry to see him although he is yet to spot me behind him.

(Hayes PoV)

Shawn was in the middle of a rant when all of us notice Ariana walk out behind him. She was gorgeous. Absolutely tiny but gorgeous. Seeing her near Shawn I noticed they have similar features.

Seeing the tears form in her eyes made my heart ache and I didn't even know her.

Cameron walked up to Shawn and spun him force fully around. Shawn turned into a statue. I saw tears fall down Ariana's face before she started running away. Her friend following her closely behind...

//
Thanks for reading part 3! Cliffhanger!!!!?
Please answer:
1. Will anyone go after Ariana? If so, who?
2. Do you think shawn will make any effort to gain Ariana back into his life?
3. Where did Ariana go?