38. BYHRB

(Hayes POV)

What the fuck have I done... I only kissed Maggie once and I was super drunk..

I never meant anything by it and I regret it so much..

Me: Maggie, you've ruined mine and Ariana's relationship. Please delete my number, what happened between us at the party was never meant to happen.

MaggieL💎: Hi Babes, I know you feel like it meant nothing between us but you and Ari are practically over now, may as well give us a go? ;)

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE.

(Shawns POV)

I was so angry. Knowing Hayes has broken my little sisters heart had me fuming.

"Look we don't know what happened okay and you'll go to jail for murder. Don't jump to conclusions. Ariana needs to be left alone for now to calm down too" Cameron says

"How do you expect me to calm down? My little sisters heart has been absolutely broken by him" I snap.

Cameron pulls me in for a hug and we see Hayes walking downstairs

"Sha-" Hayes starts.

"Not today Mate." I say and walk away.

(Hayes POV)

My eyes had tears in them and Cameron turns to look at me.

"Hayes.. did you cheat?" He asks.

"I did kiss Maggie. There was a picture and I tried to get it deleted it but she saw it. It meant absolutely nothing and I regret it. It was only a kiss!" I say and put my head in my hands.

"Hayes you fucked up okay, but Ariana is absolutely broken right now: you need to talk to her tomorrow." Cameron says.

Nash walks in shaking his head
"You're so fucking stupid Hayes" Nash snaps.

"I know okay!" I cry.

"She's absolutely broken." Nash snaps.

"He gets it okay, we all know he fucked up big time but let's give him a chance to fix this" Cameron says.

Nash shakes his head and walks away.

@AriMendes:
"I know you mad 'cause I found out
Want you to feel what I feel right now"

@Aryfan67: WHAT HAPPENED?!
@HayesGrier: please talk to me
@MaggieL: oh no! Are you alright? 💋
@Arianator73: song lyrics?

*the next day*

(Ariana's POV)

I wake up cuddled with Toulouse. I smile and take a picture of us.

@AriMendes:
You make my bad days better 🐶

Liked by LoganPaul, MaddisonBeer and 875,672 others

*comments are disabled*

I sigh and rub my eyes. I could hear a faint knock on the door.

"It's Erin" she whispered.

I get up and unlock the door letting her in and then shut it locking it again.

I fall her into arms and hug her tightly and she hugs me back. I cry w little bit into her neck and she frowns.

"Ariana everyone's so confused.. what happened yesterday?" She asks.

"Right.. I met up with Maddison Beer and she basically explained to me how Maggie was using her to get to Hayes. She made it look like she was into him when really it was Maggie that wanted him. So that night at the party Maggie was making it look like Maddison and Hayes we're getting close but really Maddison Hayes was out the back snogging Maggie when I wasn't looking" I say and show her the photo Maddison sent me.

I show her the phone and Erin looked shocked.

"I can't believe he could do that to you.." she says shocked and hugs me.

I start crying again and Toulouse whimpers nuzzling his nose into my side.

Erin gets up and walks out of my room and storms to Hayes' room. I could hear shouting and crying and Erin walks back in:

"Right get ready, today we are going on a girls day" she says and mahogany comes and gives me a hug.

"Thanks guys" I smiles and hug them back.

When we were all dressed and had left the house there were a few paparazzis but not loads.

The news soon came out that Hayes cheated on me but yet we were still unsure wether we are together or not.

// thanks for reading part 38!
Please vote and comment x