11. Im sorry..

(Ariana's POV)

It was a few days later. Ongoing FaceTimed with the magcon boys and discrete flirting with Hayes.

It was the day of my mums operation and I was still fast asleep.

Awhile later I wake up and get dressed and put some light makeup on.

I had some sport leggings on and a baggy jumper with some trainers.

I straightened my hair and put half up before going downstairs giving my mums hug.

"How are you mumsy" I smile and she hugs me back.

"Nervous but it'll all be fine" she smiles.

I smile and nod my head and run back upstairs forgetting my bag.

(Shawns PoV)

Ari had just run upstairs and my mum turned to me.

"Shawn can we speak quickly?" She smiles

"Yeah of course" I smile.

We walk to the kitchen where we would have plenty of time to speak until we saw Ari.

"This operation is more complicated then Ari thinks. I need to know that regardless of anything, you will take care of her and help her live her dreams" mum smiled at me.

The inside of me shatters and I look at her teary eyed "mum the operation will go fine though right?" I ask.

"Of course there's a chance" she smiles and before I could say anything else Ariana runs down all smiley.

My mum smiles and turns to me and gives Ariana a hug again.

I was beyond nervous now.

We spent the morning all together before we headed to the hospital.

Shawn: Hey dude, how is everyone? Really nervous today. Mums operation..

Cameron😝: hiiiiii shawny! Yeah all good over here. Everything will go fine buddy I'm sure😘

Shawn: I hope so, she spoke to me before it asking to look after Ari..

Cameron😝: oh yeah? Maybe she's feeling s but emotional with nerves. That's pretty normal x

I sigh and turn my phone off as I was super nervous now.

We get to the hospital and our mum looked teary and nervous and she hugs Ariana beyond tightly.
"Ari I love you so much Angel. You mean the absolute world to me. I can't wait to see you living your dream" She smiles

Ariana smiles and hugs her back tightly "I'll do it for you mumma" I smile and hug her kissing her cheek.

"Thank you Shawn" she smiles and hugs m tightly.
"I love you mum" I smile back at her.

I smile and our mum goes off with the doctors and Ariana smiles at me
"I'm nervous but I know she will be okay" Ariana smiles at me.

I give her a big hug and we sit down in the waiting room....

*with the magcon boys*

(Cameron's POV)

"Hey guys!" I called out and Nash and Hayes came in. I was at nash's house today so it was just us 3

"It's Shawns mums operation today" I says.

"Oh really?" Nash asked.

"Yeah. Shawn seemed sketchy about it like he was sad or nervous" I shrug.

"Probably because he's only just seen his mum and now she's going through a lot" Hayes suggested

"Yeah that's true..." I half smile.

"I'm just a bit worried about him. He's never like this " I say.

"Yeah.. well let's call him later" Nash smiles.

"Yeah I'm sure he said he'd be back a few days after the operation." I smile.

*much later that day*
(Shawns POV)

It was about 5 hours since the operation.
It was only supposed to be 3.5 so now we are worrying.
Soon 5 turns to 8 and then 8 turns to 12

It was about 10 pm. Neither of us were asleep. We were sat like complete stairs in silence.

Another half an hour past and a doctor came out.

"Urgh. mendes?" He called and we both stand up immediately. We rush over and he says "let's talk somewhere more private" the man said and took us into a room.

Ariana has gone completely white and looked like she was going to throw up.

"Unfortunately, the operation didn't go as successfully as we wanted..." he said and then looked down...

//thanks for reading part 11!
OOOOO CLIFFHANGER?!?
I'm sorry it's been a little slow with the Hayes relationship but I hate rushing into a story and within the next few chapters I promise it will be!
Please answer
1. What's happened to Ariana's mum?
2. What do you think will happen next