49. Travellin

(Ariana's POV)

The first day of tour was so fucking fun!!!!
My followers were going up hugely as my performance was being spread around.

@MaggieL:
So proud of you @HayesGrier , can't wait to perform for a few shows!

@MaggieL:So proud of you @HayesGrier , can't wait to perform for a few shows!

Liked by 567,120

@MaggieForLife: have a sing off with Ariana!
*liked by Maggie*
*Liked by Ariana*
@HayesGrier: 😍

Oh did Maggie really want to have a sing off with me? I'd be so up for that..

@AriMendes:
Thank you all for an amazing first day of tour.
I loved meeting every single one of you.
The support is unreal
#maggie vs Ariana sing off.

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, ShawnMendes and 5,782,469 others

@MaggieL: I'm down.
@JaySmith: can I come ☺️💙
@ShawnMendes: hellllll yessssss
@Arianator: THAT OUTFIT
@BoyArianantor666: FuCk Me

I smile at the comments and change into my baggy jumper and high boots.

I put my hair in a pony tail and Cameron met me outside the dressing room.

We were travelling to the next venue today so we'd be staying in a hotel tonight but would take an hour to get there.

I had my hand bag for the car but my case was in the tour bus already.

I smile at Cameron and he gave me a hug "you were amazing" he smiles

"Thank you" I smile.

He walks me to the tour bus where Maggie was sitting with Hayes.

I swear she wasn't even coming.

"Sing off tomorrow Ari?" She says as I walk past her.

"Only if your prepared for it!" I smile and wink at her before walking to my bed in the bus and putting my bag on it.

"Hey Bart" I smile as I see him walking up the aisle.

"You were absolutely amazing tonight" he smiled

"Thanks" I smile.

"You definitely would've made your mum so proud" he says and hugs me and I hug him back.

I walk back down to the area where everyone sat and I sat next to Matthew and jack.

"So how was your first day touring" jack asked.

"So much fun!!! Although it was a bit awkward at times" I laugh and see Maggie roll her eyes.

"Yeah so where are we actually dropping you off maggie as you're not with us the whole tour"  Bart said.

"Yeah I think I'm here for the next 3 shows and then I'm going" she smiles at him.

"So many.." I whisper and Cameron starts laughing.

"Ariana can I talk to you" Hayes said.

"Sure" I say and look at him.

"I mean somewhere else" he says.

"Oh in private" I say and wiggle my eyebrows at maggie to annoy her and we walk down the bus.

"Please can you stop arguing with Maggie" he says.

"Me? You do know it's her that keeps starting all of this yes? And you're the one that cheated on me? I haven't done shit wrong and if you think I have then fucking hell I can see why we're not together. You have no idea what your missing. I fucking loved you Hayes but you ruined that. You told me I'd never have to worry about her and now look, I'm never going to trust you again" I say and walk back towards where everyone was:

I heard him sigh and I say with Shawn this time and he gave me a hug.

Hours after being in the road we arrive at the hotel.

We get out the bus and paparazzi are taking photos of us and calling questions out. It was about midnight when we arrived so we were pretty tired. Shawn has his arm around me and used his hoodie to block the lights from my eyes.

"Ariana, congratulations on your album!"
"Maggie! How do you feel about having Hayes back?"
"Shawn! When's the next album!
"Hayes! Will #Hariana ever return?"

We walk inside and I thank Shawn.

We were all sharing rooms In 3's except for the situation between me and Hayes.

It was:
Matthew Carter and Taylor
Shawn Cameron and Nash
Aaron jack and jack
Mahogany Me
Hayes and Maggie.

When Maggie left where was Hayes gonna go?...

Shawn and Cameron showed me and mahogany to our room.

I walk inside and unpack my hand bag.

I had my makeup , hair curlers, straighteners, perfume and purse. Etc..

About half an hour later Bart came up with our bags holding Toulouse.

"Baby!!" I smile and take him from Bart.

@MahoganyLox:
Look who I'm sharing a room with til the end of tour ;) @AriMendes

@MahoganyLox:Look who I'm sharing a room with til the end of tour ;) @AriMendes

Liked by HayesGrier, MaddisonBeer and 873,890 others.
@AriMendes: lucky you!!!!!
@ShawnMendes: can you both go to sleep all I can hear is what makeup your wearing tomorrow...
@Arianator38: OMG TOULOSE, CAN We MEET HIM!!

I smile and mahogany comes over and it's on my bed with me.

"So who is this Jay guy I keep seeing?" She giggles.

(Hayes' POV)

My head was a mess, I know I've been a dick and she's dealt with it pretty well.

I was walking back to my room when I hear mahogany and her laughing.

I stand against their door and listen in.

"Why don't you invite him to one of the shows?"
"No! I only met him whilst I was drunk!"
"So?! You're fucking hot Ariana and so is he! You deserve someone that's gonna treat you amazing!"

Urgh.. for some reason my gut had a horrible feeling and I was angry. Surely I can't be jealous...

//thanks for reading part 49!
Please vote and comment.
-if this chapter gets 3+ comments soon I'll upload two more times today!-