71. TCA 2/3

*because I use a lot of photos in this chapter there is a 20 photo limit on each chapter therefore this may spread across a few chapters but all will be posted at once. They will all have the same title!* (TCS 2/3)

(Ariana's POV)

I was making my way back to my seat. I was still in such a rush and excited from that performance.

I had changed into a black dress and was making my way back to my seat.

Everyone was calling my name and taking pictures of me as I make my way back and I had the biggest smile.

I looked up and saw all the boys running towards me.

I smile and they all group hug me and Hayes kisses my cheek.

"ARIANA WOW" jack g said
"IM FANBOYING OVER MY SISTER" Shawn smiles.
"that's my girl" Hayes says proudly.
"ARIANA WHAT THE FUXK!!!" Mahogany screams

"I was so nervous!!" I giggle as we walk back to our seats. I was between Shawn and Hayes.

"Wow." I smile and everyone around us was cheering me and taking photos.

"You absolutely smashed it" Hayes smiles:

We turn to the stage and the presenter was clapping with the crowd.

"What an amazing start to the show! Again , let's give it up for Ariana Mendes!!" He smiles and everyone cheers.

"We're getting straight into it this year. To start the show off we're going to be announcing our winners in the order of; best female and Male singles, then best male and female albums then best Viners, then best YouTuber! And then finally our best award of the night! Best female and male artist!"

We all cheer and I smile and Hayes leans in and whispers in my ear "you're gonna win them all!"

"I doubt it but it would be amazing" I smile

We turn back to the stage where they are beginning to announce the awards.

"First up. We have best Male and female singles." The announcer says.

The lights go down and he plays the showings of all the Male singles.

"Shawn Mendes- life of the party

Ed sheeran- shape of you