51. Jariana

(Ariana's POV)

Cameron  heard me and mahogany squealing and
came over.

"What's all this excitement over!?" He laughs.

"Ariana's got a new boyfriend" mahogany said.

"ARIANA HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?" We hear Shawn yell and storm over quickly.

"no!!!!!" I laugh.

I see loads of heads look our way up the bus including Hayes'.

"What's going on?" Shawn asks.

"Do you remember that jay guy?" Mahogany says.

"Basically he just asked if I wanna meet up with him when we have a day off tour as he's in the area we're travelling to"

"Are you going to?" Shawn asks.

"Well maybe yeah" I half smile.

" no girl I'm telling you to! And Erin would be screaming at you to !" Mahogany smiles.

"I guess it would be good for me" I shrug.

"I agree" Shawn smiles.

After a few hours we eventually arrived at the hotel. We were at this destination for 3 days and then we'd move on again. We had a day off tomorrow and then tour and then another day off. At the end of those 3 days Maggie would also be leaving.

Shawn had his arm around me protectively as we walked into the hotel due to what happened earlier.

He helped me and mahogany carry out stuff upstairs and then left to go to his room.

After Shawn left me and mahogany squealed and jumped about.

"You've got a date!!!!" She squeals.

"I haven't even replied!!!!!" I laugh.

"Do it!!" She gasps.

*arianas dms*

@JaySmith:
Hey! I'll be in the area of your next show and I know your there for a few days if you maybe fancied meeting up or something? ☺️😘

@Me: I'd love to! I'm free tomorrow and you're welcome to come to our show on the second day! 😁x

@JaySmith: great! I'll meet you outside your hotel tomorrow morning at 10? 😘

@me: perfect!! 🖤

I squeal and show mahogany my phone.

"As excited I am for this, I won't lie to you. Hayes has not left my head" I say

"I know... but he was a dickhead and you need to get over him!"

"Honestly mahogany, I do still love Hayes but he just doesn't even acknowledge me anymore" I sigh.

"He fucked up and you have a crazy hot guy after you!"

"Well, help me choose an outfit tomorrow!" I giggle and take my makeup off and put my pyjamas on.

"Of course I will" She smiles.

Bart had brought Toulouse up earlier and he slept on the edge of my bed next to me.

*the next day*

The next morning I wake up and turn to look at my phone. It was 9:30 am.

"FUCK" I shout and quickly get up making mahogany fall off her bed and Toulouse jumped.

"He will be here in half an hour!!! I need to get ready!" I shout and run into the bathroom.

Mahogany jumped up and opened my suitcase throwing my clothes everywhere and pulled out a grey crop top and black skirt with a pair of black heels.