5. Mendes

(Ariana's POV)
I look at Shawn and sigh.
"Purely because I've missed you so much of course I will" I smile and pull him into a huge hug.

I hear him sigh relief and hug me back tightly.
"Ari, I'm sorry okay. What I said out there was out of shock from seeing you. I will make it up to you okay" he smiles and hugs you.

"AWWWWWWWW" we both hear and look at each other. I laugh and open the door and Erin is there with a tear running down her cheek. "Yall are so cute!" She says and I smile at her.

"Erin! It's been awhile" Shawn says awkwardly.

"Yeah well you kinda fucked off didn't you"  she smiled. Erin said things bluntly but never meant any harm by them.

"I still wanna have a good catchup and talk. There are a few things you don't know about me and mum that are pretty important." I half smile at him.

"Yeah that's fine! How about we try have a good end to the day. You can meet the boys! We can go meet some more fans to" he smiles

I smile at him nodding my head. "Me and Erin go back home tomorrow evening though" I frown and look at Shawn. "Please come back home" I say.

"Ari I cant really do that. I'm gonna be touring with magcon soon" Shawn says and I frown.

"You're more then welcome to tour with us, I'm sure after your performance today it would be great and I'm sure the boys would be fine with it" Shawn smiles.

"I'm not leaving mum. She's so ill Shawn" I sigh. "Mum would love to see you" I frown.

"We can talk about it soon okay" Shawn says.

"Soon? I leave tomorrow you know" I sigh and look at him. Clearly there was a lot of work to do on our relationship.

"We will sort something out Ari okay" he smiles.
"Anyway, this is Cameron and this is Hayes" Shawn says and I smile at them both

"Yeah thanks for helping me" I smile at them both and Cameron hugs me follows by Hayes.

"No worries at all" Cameron smiles.
I then turn to Hayes and smile at him. He smiles back at me and I blush slightly.

"You're performance was great by the way. Clearly take on singing from me" Shawn smiles and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Actually mum supported me the most with that" I say.

"Shall we go meet the boys?" Cameron says breaking the awkward tension.

We all nod our heads and I walk out the dressing room with them all.

"Wow your tiny" Cameron laughs and looks down at me. "I thought you'd be tall seeing Shawn is 6"1 (true fact)

"Yeah well I'm 5"1" I giggle "that's without the heels!" I smile.

(Hayes POV)

Wow. She was absolutely stunning. Her height made her adorable and I couldn't stop staring at her.
We were walking over to all the boys and I already saw them all look over to our direction shocked.

"Everyone this is"- Cameron started
"Ariana!" Taylor said smiling. "Nice to meet you in Taylor!" He smiles flirting with her.

"Alright Tay that's enough" Shawn shakes his head.

"I'm Matthew" Matt smiles
"Jack" Jack smiles
"Jack" the other jack smiles
"I'm carter" the Asian one smiles
"Nash, the older brother of Hayes" Nash smiles
"Aaron Carpenter" Aaron says

"OH NY GOD IS THAT ARIANA!!" I heard a girl voice shout.

"And this is mahogany" I smile at Ariana.

Mahogany runs up and hugs her and Ariana giggles hugging her back. God her laugh was so cute!!!

(Ariana's POV)

"Hi. And uh yeah I'm Ariana. And this is my best friend Erin" I smile showing my dimples

"OH MY GOD HI! I MUST GET PICTURES WITH YOU ALL!" She says with the biggest smile on her face
I nudge her in the side embarrassed and giggle.

I then see an older man walk over and Cameron smiles
"This is Bart , our manager"

He smiles and shakes my hand "I see potential in you" he says and I smile "well thanks"

"Ari has to go home tomorrow evening" Shawn says.

"Even if I offered you a space on tour with us?" Bart smiles and everyone's eyes turn to me..

"I uh-.." I stutter looking at them all as they were all staring at me for an answer.

//thanks for reading part 5!
Sorry it's taking awhile to get into the actual story but it'll be worth it I promise.
Please answer:
1. What will Ariana say to Bart about touring?
2. Will Taylor get in the way of Hayes' love for Ariana?