Staring

Ok so I was looking back at the previous chapters and I realized that the picture of the Cokara didn't load. Sorry! So I will show you the picture of them here and hopefully it will load. And just to let everyone know, I know that I am not an amazing drawer. But I try my best anyways.

I'm on spring break currently and I know that I don't update at a certain time and it's all random. I will try to update at a certain time I just have to figure out when.
I have a plan written out for what happens in the story so hopefully more chapters will come out soon I just have to conjure them from my mind and put them into words.

I'm also sorry if there are grammatical errors. I am new and I suck at English.

______________________________

Isabella's POV

      Drew and I are trying to put in the new door. He tells me to hold it up while he puts the hinges on and screws them in. I'm kind of struggling because I know that food is coming soon and that's all I can think about. I wonder what we will have today. I kind of hope that it is pizza but considering what we had before I'm going to assume that whoever is preparing the food doesn't know what pizza is and that it is absolutely better than heaven. It's on a whole new level.

      "Hold it straight." Drew says, bringing me back to reality. I could just think about pizza for another hour and I would be so happy.

     Drew takes a long time to screw in the door and by the time we are done, my arms are aching.  I kind of want to run around and play. Like I know that I am an adult, but we have been working a lot and I just want to go by the stream and splash around.

    It's still really hot, and my tank top is completely soaked through with my sweat. I feel disgusting and I want to take a shower.

  How would I even take a shower? We are basically living in medieval times before they even had showers.
Wait..... how does Drew take a shower? Does he use the stream? That would be super nasty, especially since we use that stream to drink from.  I might as well ask him, I'm really curious.

   "Hey drew? How do we take a shower? Do we use the stream?" I ask,  already kind of hating myself for asking these questions.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Yes we use the stream. It filters out of the habitat so it won't get contaminated. It is safe to do whatever with. Why?" He says, like I first caught him off guard and then quickly recovers.

" I kind of just wanted to take a shower but I didn't know how or where to go." I say, fiddling with my sweat covered top. "Ummm...." I hate to ask this but I'm going to have to. "Can I borrow one of your shirts?"

He shrugs and goes inside the shack. I just stand there, fiddling with my freaking shirt because I don't know what else to do. I feel awkward, I bet I look awkward, and I know for a fact that I need Jesus right at this moment.
He comes back outside where he hands me one of his huge flannel shirts. It's so big that I know that it will come down to the middle of my thighs.

"Thank you." I say, before I quickly turn and head to the stream.

"Hey, wait up!" I catch drew running towards me. I freeze for a moment, wondering what he is going to do.

"I'll come with and we can head up to get food right after." He says, looking down at me.

Did he just say that he was coming with me...to take a shower... with me??
What do I say? What do I do?

"Uhhmmm... ok." I say, heading towards the stream. This is going to be so weird. I don't want to see his junk. And I definitely don't want him to see mine.