Acknowledgement

Acknowledgement

To start of, I would like to say a massive thank you to my fans and nothing would have prepared me for getting this book finished and dusted. I can't believe Henry and Leona's story is finished but that doesn't mean that we should just forget them and move on. Nope! Henry and Leona are way too crazy and such lovable characters (they said so) that we could not just forget them.

I want to thank my Editor, Sabrina Elouardi. Check her out by the way, and her username is SabrinaElouardi and she writes crazy as stories. She may have not edited this book, but I still love her and thankful for having her as my editor because she'd helped a lot on making my other books better. 

Second of all, I also want to thank my best friends Danielle and Ricki. They also have a Wattpad account and you should definitely check them out, amazing people. They're usernames are dc1701916 and 7TimesDeep amazing authors as well. They'd been my inspiration when I've started writing myself. 

Third of all, my sister Jhean. She's amazing and I just want to say so many thank you's because she'd been there since the first day I've started writing Je t'aime. So supportive and we'd spent a lot of time talking about the books we want to write and she'd just keep saying "do it" and write the latest idea in my head. So thank you sis! Check her out ---> naehj10 or OnTheGreySide

And now to you all, my lovely readers. Thank you! Thank you all so much for supporting me and seriously, I'm surprised you haven't given up on me since I couldn't update as much as I want to. You my lovely readers, are the reason why I write and enjoy posting up another crazy stories. You are the reason why! haha, lol. Bringing up my opera side. 

Please don't kill me or hate me because there will be no sequel or anything. If there might be one, it might be set on other characters here in this novel. And please don't hate me :D

Anyways, I know there must be a lot of questions you'd want to ask so. I'd post up a Question and Answer thing about Je t'aime and how it came about. 

Question and Answer 

1. How did this story came about?
Well, it all came about when I was bored one day and were thinking of a good idea/plots for my story and this is what I came out with. 

2. Who inspired you to write this story? 
There's a lot of people who inspired me to write this story. Just in general of course, but there had been authors in Wattpad as well. One of the reason why I wrote this was because of my sister; she's truly amazing and just downright amazing when I came to telling her my ideas/plots for my stories. I think I might have talked her ear out.

3. How old were you when you write this story?
I was sixteen and still am but I'm turning seventeen soon in like just over two months, I think? 

4. What will happen to Henry and Leona now?
Well, I guess they'll go old and die like normal people would. Haha, jokes no. Uh, well, what we'll happen is they'll live within the deepest part of our hearts. 

5. Will there be any sequels at all? 
Like I said before, there will be no sequel at all. And please don't kill me or anything because I just can't think of another idea at the moment. But I do have a lot of by-stand stories in my storage and planning on letting them out soon when they are ready. 

6. Do you have a thing for teen fic? 
Yes. I do have a thing for teen fic. Me and the genre teen fic had this affair thing...nah kidding. But I do seriously love teen fic genre. I grew up reading them and one of my fave authors that writes teen fic would be Sarah Dessen and just a lot of writers. So make sure to check Sarah Dessen's work if you haven't.

7. What's your favorite genre? 
Romance, teen fic, and dystopian. Anything that setsmy heart into I guess.

8. What's your favorite book(s)?
The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Fault In Our Stars....so many. Can't be bother listing them up.

9. Would we get more stories out of you?
Yes, yes, a million yes!  

10. Any advice to your fans?
Stay humble and don't get to ask famous Wattpadders to read your work because seriously, they wouldn't do it and they'd just get annoyed. Keep writing, if writing books if your thang then it is and just keep doing what you like doing!

Don't forget to follow me on my social media sites:
Instagram: nhicayousassybitch
Twitter: nhica0117

Please follow me and I would just love to hear from you guys! 

So now that you've seen inside my life, I want to say a final thank to all of you. Yes, you. You on the computer, laptop, smart-phone, iPhone, ipad, etc. Right now, if you are reading this thank you for your time and support. 

Love you all!