Love Pt.2

John's POV

Basterd (Papa):" I told u that if u use ur voice u won't be able to see ur future with Larry and Laurent. Didn't I? Shayla!" He said walking into the house closing the door behind him.

Shayla:" Sí, Papá." She said in Spanish nervously.

Papa:" Now come here so we can leave. Oki?" He said with his hand out waiting for 'lil sis.'

John:" Naw she ain't going. She staying here with me and the rest of us. Cause u ain't gonna threaten her because she talks. So back of and leave the house now." I said getting angry because he's threatening someone in this family and I and about to let that happen.

Larry:"John,who this?" Larry asked confused.

Laurent:"Yea, Cause I no remember him either. " Laurent asked equally confused as Larry.

Region:"That's because u guys were too young to remember him. He left mama when u guys were 2 years old." Regi said getting angrier than me.

Larry: "That still no answer my question." He said getting nervous.

Tommy:"He's Our Father. But don't trust him. He's a  Basterd." She said grabbing Shayla and walking back to were she was before.

Larry/Lau:" Oh...Okii!" The said at the same time.

Larry:"Wait ur the one she was talkin about this morning, Aren't u?" He asked confused but angry.

Mr.B🖕:" Yes I am. What are u gonna do about it?" (Sorry about the emoji and language if ur younger then 12.)

Lau:" He won't do anything because Lil Beast has come to play." Laurent said through a growl.

Lil Beast POV

I took over Laurent's body because bébé is being threatened by our so called 'Father'. So both me and Lau thought it would be fun if I came out to play for awhile. Now here I am. Smiling evil as always. To my surprise Larry's Beast is now awake do to the fact that 'Father' is now running full speed trying to take Shayla.

Ca Blaze POV

I'm finally free. For now anyways. I came out because the person were supposed to call 'Father' is going our lil sister. That awoken me and made me angry. Right now he's running full speed trying to get Shayla. Good thing Laurent made it there in time. But, How he get there if he was standing beside me? I noticed the new aora around him its a mixture of black and red. That could only mean 1 thing. He's gonna.....

Ca Blaze:" Lil Beast don't do it bro." I said grabbing his arm but only to get shoved.

Lil Beast:" To lat Blaze. I finna kill this n**ga right here and right now, and nothin can stop me. Cause i'm ALL THE WAY UP."

That's when I saw somethin I never thought i'll see in years. And it was horrifying. I don't think Larry will be able to sleeping for weeks neither will everyone else. What I saw was Dark Crescent ravishly claw at the man in front of Lil Beast. She did this non-stop. I thought I saw a different person.

That's when I realized I was holding her tightly. All I could hear were cries coming from the body in front of me. I knew what she felled because she kept secrets inside and is in pain because those secrets cause her do shut down more and more everyday behind a smiles, closed doors, and music.

Then all of a sudden I hear gunshots. And I see red all over. Because the thing I saw was Dark Crescent get shot 3 times. So I walked over to the guy in all black and cracked his neck. Once he fell I went straight to Dark crescent who turned back into bébé. That made me change back to Larry. (Laurent changed back also.)