Precious

Shayla's POV

I screamed as I felt pain surge through me. It really wasn't my falt tho. My siblings gave me this yellow liquid. I don't know why but they did, what ever it was it sure is messing with Crescent right now and its too much. I can feel the twins and the security guard Eston. But I also feel Jessica which is weird because I heard she was killed while I was gone. {Check it out on my other account. LesTwinsDaughter I think Don't remember. Sorry}

Anyways, I see my siblings sit there and watch me twists and turn around. I was angry but scared. I felt my eyes burn from the tears that were about to fall. But also, I fell Crescent trying to take over. I'm only gonna let her take over half and i'll keep focus on the other. As I was doing that more pain shot through me. It was unbearable I had to scream my lungs out.

"Ahhhhh......" I screamed as loudly as I could before I felt my back rip open and my left nails turn into claws.

That's when I remembered Dark Crescent was changing into beast mode instead of human. I tried to stop her but I couldn't. My strength was draining out quickly. Then I saw someone i've seen before with Ayo and Teo. But I can't figure out who at the moment. Then I felt someone pick me up. I saw Larry and Eston, Jessica. But I didn't see Lau. Until I saw Beast and some other boys my age.

(Play Song)

Then I had a image pop into my vision and it was of BouBoo on the roof top looking down. I knew he felt my presents because he turned around with a fake smile. I've seen him have it on his face before when he didn't wanna scare me. He then mouthed "He's coming. Hurry and tell the twins. Now before its to late. I love u Lil sis. See you soon." That's when I saw him get shot 10 times before falling off the roof top.

Once he fell I opened my eyes screaming "Nooo! BouBoo please." I whispered the last part as I cried into someone's chest. But I didn't really care who it was. Until I heard the persons voice. It was in a kinda calming but hush tone.

Cordae:" Hey it's okay. It's okay. He's gonna be alright I promise. So don't cry lala." He said rubbing circles in my back.

Shayla: " Dae Dae? What u doin here?" I asked confused.

Dae Dae:" BouBoo told Ybn you were in trouble. So we came to were he told us u were at. But he knew that he was in trouble once he made the call."

Shay:" K. Were Dada?" She said going into head space as she didn't ask anymore questions.

Dae Dae:" He's doing something but... My "Brothers" here. How does that sound?" He said trying to keep her away from The twins and her family.

Shay:" Yay! Uncle Namire here." She said into h chest not trying to make a sound.

Dae Dae: "Lets go." He said smiling at the girl he was now carrying.

Shay:"okii." She said thinking about BouBoo crying a lil more silently as she fell a sleep.

Cordae's POV (Pause song)

I walked to the second living area in johns house. That's were everyone was or is right now besides Shay's fam. So I decided to take her to see the Bros. Cause why not. We haven't seen each other in awhile so why not.

As I walked a few steps out of her room she felt asleep crying again. But I didn't say anything cause I know how she is when she's like this. We've know each other for a while actually. To be honest we actually siblings but as u can tell her last name is Bourgeois not Duston. (A/N:Sorry if I spelled his last name wrong.)

Anyways as I walked in everyone looked at me with a smile and I tried smiling but I was to busy thinking. I walked over to the couch felling Lala move in my arms. Once I sat down she sat up and whipped her eyes. When she finally looked at me and asked.

Shay:" Why u stop movin Dae Dae?" She asked still sleepy. Then yawned laying on my chest again as I lean back.

Cordae:" Cause we here Lala." I said pointing to Mir and Jay.

She sat up and looked at me wide eyed. She then smiled looked at everyone then back at me for an answer. I nodded my head to her unasked question. As soon I was done with that she ran and gave everyone a huge and kiss on the cheek. When she was done she went back to Mir and Jay and started talking none stop. She was stuttering and all as she was rushing to speak with happiness.

Thoughts~
What are we gonna do now?...

                                       The End

A/N: This is the end of Protective Brothers🐺🐺 for now. Book 2 might be coming Idk yet so well see..
                              Bye Lovelys 😘