Freeze

Crystal strategically sent half the lump of metal to Todoroki's face, in an attempt to blind him. Todoroki immediately tried to freeze the metal, holding his hands to it. Crystal expected as much from the heterochromatic boy, hence, she liquefied the metal and made it separate into different directions.

Todoroki only managed to grasp control of some, but the rest made their way to his eyes, forming a band around his eyes, blinding him.

Todoroki was freezing the band off while Crystal returned to her winged form.

She took advantage of that time to try to force him off.

Her wings were almost like crystal, only harder. Far harder.

Her father told her it was the hardest substance to be discovered, it was even harder than the crystal could shift into. Scientists even brought her over at one point, in attempts to mimic the light, insulator of almost everything it was. Even graphene couldn't compare.

Her wings were light. Despite being over a hundred kilos, something about her crystallization quirk and metal quirk made it light, without effort.

She swung her wings at him, in attempts to wind him away, he did sway almost out of boundaries. But just as he was less than a step away from the boundaries, the blinding metal crumbled and he propelled himself away with the use of his fire quirk.

Crystal smirked. He was getting serious. She was worthy of it. He engulfed the stage in fire, thinking she wasn't immune to it, only to have you blow the flames away with a mere flap of wings.

Todoroki froze the platform instead, cooling down his half.

She shot up and evaded the ice as it chased her up until she was out of reach. Todoroki sent sharp icicles to her without mercy, only to have them blown away by Crystal's white yet translucent wings.

Todoroki was beginning pant. He was losing stamina, and she was far from it. Her stamina was her key to victory.

She gathered all the scattered metal. She didn't like doing this to people. She didn't like piercing her little needles. But she wanted to win. She had to. Otherwise, all the quirks she went through hell to hide or make seem safe would go to waste, all that persecution for nothing.

She separated the lump of metal into as many sharp needles as she could, and sent them at Todoroki from all possible angles. To no avail, Todoroki created an ice wall around him, capturing all the metal while he was at it.

But it wasn't an issue for Crystal. She swerved down, transforming her body to the same material her wings were.

Crystal simply crashed through it. His eyes widened and he tried throwing shards at her and freezing her and burning her. Nothing happened.

His powers were no match for hers at that point. She walked forward, cornering Todoroki. Once he was a foot away, all she had to do was push him. And so she did. Her wings lashed him out of bounds.

The audience applauded and cheered, shouting her name and giving each other impressed looks. Meanwhile, Todoroki's face was contorted with both fear and failure.

Crystal made her way back to the bleachers groggily. She was about to eat her other cookie from her other pocket only to find it in crumbs.

"Crystal. Your eyes are bleeding." Bakugo pointed out.

"No they're not," she replied as she wiped her hands under her eyes.

She looked at the wet on her fingers. Gold. She was bleeding gold.

"Whoopsie-" Crystal's view narrowed until eventually, she blacked out.

"Crystal?! Hey! Crystal?!" Someone yelled.

She found herself engulfed in a bubble of warmth. She liked it. Even though some parts of her body were on this rock like yet soft material. Crystal leaned into the warmth, her conscious sleeping in increasing depth.

a / n

Crystal's hero name is getting harder and harder to find. Gold-digger?