Part 1

All of the members of Bts were inside of their dorm after a long day of rehearsing and practicing for the upcoming tour they couldn't wait to attend for their fans. It was like meeting new faces and getting too experienced that excitement again as if they debuted again, again and again. But it was still a normal day as they were all doing things that kept them busy like Jimin and Hoseok sitting on the couch next to one another in the living room, talking about a Kdrama they have seen or Yoongi walking back and forth with a sheet music in his hand as he had his headphones wrapped around his neck, mumbling a few rap verses to get it mentally stuck in his head while preparing to run into his room to go and type it up then Namjoon and Jin both talking into the kitchen as Jin was cooking a what was becoming a delicious meal while Namjoon himself wanted to help but of course he almost burned the whole dorm down by doing so then last but not least Jungkook playing video games while Taehyung was in their shared room onto his phone, scrolling feeling a lot more bored then usually just scrolling through Twitter and seeing random fans of ARMY liking his posts. It was four in the afternoon for all the members to just sit around to talk and do nothing because it was like a day off kinda sort of thing for them all, it was relaxing time and they were taking every advantage of it while they can. Yoongi then decided to slam his door shut out of nowhere, signaling that maybe he was angry or he wanted to sleep, maybe he wanted to sleep?