Part 4

Taehyung looked at Hoseok and didn't let go of Jungkook's arm then he smirked a bit at the other male.

"Yes interesting! And no need to worry so much Hoseok, okay? Nothing bad is gonna happen. Y'all know this guys." Taehyung said and looked at the walkie-talkie when Jin gave it to him and Jungkook so they can use it inside Jiseong's house to explore. He then lends it to Jungkook and took his phone which was charged enough so then he can use the light from that in case something goes wrong on his end with the flashlight but then he decided to run and give everyone a flashlight since only he and Jungkook had one.

"I'm going to get some more!" Taehyung ran and did go to get more flashlights for the other members after letting go of Jungkook's arm who then pouted slightly but smile at Taehyung as he went to go get the flashlights for all of them.

"Alright! Everyone should have one by now. So can we get going?"

"What are you so anxious about? Death? I'm not."

"Come on Yoongi! We have been through this a trillion times!"

"Okay Tae. A trillion times more I will tell you that I hate this. This bullshit."

"Oh my god." Taehyung did a facepalm before he started to laugh over Yoongi's ridiculous comments. Jungkook puts his walkie-talkie into his back pocket then he checked if everyone had everything.

"Yeah...so can we go now? I'm pretty sure we all are ready." Jimin said and started to head out the open door that Namjoon had left open for all of them to get out so they can start on their little journey to Jiseong's house.

"Wait! How are we going to travel to Jiseong's house?" Yoongi quickly asked while holding his flashlight in hand and making sure he has everything before they leave. He also noticed that it was starting to get dark real fast with the sun setting with a beautiful ray of color which was mixed with purple and orange.

"Car." Namjoon simply answered and Jin didn't seem to like the answer that was given since a car doesn't seem like the right vehicle to take since there is seven of them. Not everyone can fit into just a car that had only four seats.