Part 13

No one knew what happened to the killer when the police had arrived there, they didn't see him or any other evidence of him being there. The crowbar that Jungkook had made with the brick was there and police took it into custody to find any fingerprints on it.

"I think we might find some prints on this weapon sir." The detective who had entered the scene shortly after getting the call and when Taehyung and Jungkook left for the hospital looked at the weapon closely using his gloved finger to touch our parts of the object.

"As you can tell gentleman, this object was made simply by using a brick, duct tape and a crowbar."

"We know that sir but what we don't know is who made it."

"It either has to be one of those males from the band Bts who created it. By the way, did you ask Mr Jeon if he had made the weapon? Or any questions in general you asked him?" The police officer began flipping through his notepad and realizing that he didn't ask Jungkook a question because he wouldn't answer him.

"About that sir, I did ask questions and Mr Jeon didn't answer me. He was busy tending to his other band member that had two wound causing him to bled out losing his conscious all together."

"I see." The detective sighed and turned around to face the entrance of the house then turned to the police officer next to him.

"I want all of you to move in there to see what you can find then report back to me if you did. I'm going to the hospital right now to question Mr Kim and Mr Jeon."

"Yes sir, I'll let everyone else know to move in and report back to you if we spot anything." The police officer bowed to the detective and walked over to the other officers crowded around the front of Jiseong's house to investigate what is inside. Jin was dressed and heading down the hall of the top floor. He banged his gist against Hoseok and Jimin's room trying to get the pair up from sleep.