Part 10

Jungkook trailed down the stairs of the dorm leading downstairs where everyone else was then he stopped to look at Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin.

"I just put Yoongi hyung to bed. Um? What about the evidence that we still have?"

"Oh, yeah. Namjoon hyung said to wait until the morning since they are closed at this time."

"Really? I didn't think they would be closed around this time of night."

"I mean, it is kinda late." Jimin yawned while covering his mouth and waves it off once he was done and rubbed his now swollen, teary eyes from feeling sleepy all of the sudden.

"Aish..I'm tired. I'm going to bed guys, night."

"Wait! I'm coming with you!"

"You have to anyway Hoseok because you room with me."

"Rightttt." Hoseok and Jimin both went upstairs together to sleep in their dorm room. Meanwhile, Jungkook lifted his head up to see the front door open again revealing Jin with his jacket on coming into the dorm. The elder got scared a little seeing Jungkook out of nowhere and stared at him with his hand placed onto his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat.

"Jeez..what are you doing down here? I thought you stayed upstairs."

"No. I didn't but I'm about to with Taehyung."

"Taehyung is knocked out on the couch as we speak."

"Huh?" Jungkook ran to the couch peeking his hear closer to the couch, to see Taehyung's sleeping figure onto the soft furniture. His head was buried into one of the cushions that were on the couch as his feet were sprawled out on the end causing his right foot to hang off of the couch.