Part 11

"Well, we could go back there and also be afraid that something might happen."

"We'll protect each other. No, I'll protect you hyung."

"I know. No! We both need to protect one another! We'll find something I just know it, I'm so curious and scared. I'm letting this run through my head like crazy. We need to piece his death together and only we can do it since the police don't want anything to do with it."

"Yeah, you're right about that."

"But still Jungkook, I'm scared when we go back there something will happen. And you're just as curious as me right? And you're also right about us putting the pieces of the puzzle together." Taehyung got up from sitting next to Jungkook on his bed and went over to Jungkook's own bed that was closest to the door and dogged up through his things to get the black marker to come over back to his bed and take the paper to start naming each room he thought was the part of Jiseong's house and where it was. Jungkook watched Taehyung's hand use the marker to mark the locations carefully, he then yawned softly and stretched his arms out beginning to lie down onto the bed again. He closed his eyes for a short moment before hearing a slight pinging sound coming from his phone signaling he had gotten a text and curious as he was to know what was on his phone he got up and took the device into his hands, scrolling after entering his pin seeing it was from an unknown person.

"Huh?" Jungkook said to himself and clicked onto the text and saw a link that he didn't know whether it was a good or bad link. He knew what to do when there were bad links and that easy, just don't click on them. This link had a different way of showing things, it had weird symbols and numbers all stuck together in an odd way that made him not want to press it so he didn't and deleted it.