Part 14

"Hey Hoseok!" Jimin yelled and waved at the queasy looking Hoseok walking slowly towards him with his hand onto his stomach looking drained.

"Are you okay? Did you throw up that much?"

"I guess motion sickness got the best of me and yeah, I ate something before we left and I total regret it." Hoseok chuckled a little and Jimin giggled to that and placed Hoseok's arm around his shoulders.

"Let me help you walk if you're that weak."

"I'm not that weak, just after effect of throwing up. I'll be fine."

"No. Let me help you and I want to anyway." Jimin stubbornly said and Hoseok smiled at that. He loved the way how Jimin would get at times when he wanted to help, even his stubbornness was kinda cute to him in the way of how his cheeks would puff out making himself look even cuter than he was.

"I can't stop you."

"Good. By the way, everyone else is in the room talking to Jungkook as he is getting his wounds treated."

"What? He's hurt?!"

"Yeah and Taehyung is in there getting treated for his.  He lost a lot of blood the nurse told us, we couldn't see him then and we still can't now." Jungkook wounds were getting treated after Jin had called in for a doctor that was now laying the bandages on the younger's wounds and asking him if he was feeling alright with his head after his fall earlier.

"Hey guys." Jimin entered the room with Hoseok and smiled at how everyone in the room, mostly Jungkook just staring directly at them.

"Sorry for staring like that. But Hoseok hyung, you look so pale."

"Yeah, let's just say the crazy ride over here made me sick in the first place."

"It's better to drink some water after so you don't taste the after effect of your vomit." Yoongi said while looking at Hoseok who pouted at the comment.