Part 15

"They probably didn't send anyone to figure out what happened to him."

"I think so too hyung." Jungkook glanced over at Yoongi then he turned his head over to look at Taehyung's unconscious body again.

"We do need more evidence to figure out what happened to Jiseong, this what we got now won't do."

"How do you know that Namjoon?" Jin questioned the leader and he shook his head.

"They either might think we did it or this evidence may not seem right."

"What?! This evidence is scary enough! If they think that this is fake, they're the ones in the wrong, not us!" Jimin protested and placed his clenched up fist against his chest in anger.

"The photo itself is sick! This is sick! This whole thing is sick! Why would that man do that? Why did he kill Jiseong?! Our friend?!"

"I'm really scared about this guy..he hit Taehyung really hard at his head..he knows what he is doing. He knows how to kill people.."

"We know that already for sure." Yoongi took one look at Taehyung then he looked at Hoseok noticing how scared he looked after he took a look over at Taehyung too.

"Did the police even arrest this guy? Jungkook?"

"H-Huh?! No! I don't think so? I was too busy checking up on Taehyung to even worry about the guy, he ran back inside and the ambulance came and everything. I think he's still in the house hiding in there."

"We now know where he likes to hang out in. We got his map..his photo and his little gun. And he wants it because we know the shit he been doing, but for exactly what? We don't know that yet and we're gonna find out."

"W-We are?!" Hoseok sprang up from beside Jimin, giving Yoongi a wide-eyed look of fear in his eyes.

"We were just in there! No way I'm going back!" The doctor again came inside of the room to take a look at everyone before clearing their throat and speaking.

"The police are here for you all, to ask everyone some questions. Or mainly the two males that just entered here. If that is okay with you, can you please step outside mister Jeon? Since you're the only one who can speak for the both of you?"

"O-Oh..sure." Jungkook started to get himself situated and Jin stepped in front of him, not letting him leave the room just yet before asking the younger if he needed any assistance.

"Jungkook? Do you need?-"

"No Jin hyung.I can handle this myself. And also, I'm a bit scared of the outcome."

"Outcome? The outcome of what? You didn't do anything."

"I know, but I hit the guy that hit Taehyung against his head-"

"Yeah, that was for defense and nothing else. You will not be going to jail for that, we're right here beside you if you need us."

"I just hope they arrest this asshole who done this."

"Me too. They're not going to until they find him." Jimin and Yoongi began talking after Jungkook had left the room to go and talk to the police officers.

"Hey! Wait!" Yoongi grabbed his hoodie from the chair to throw it on and meet Jungkook then he stood beside him and nodded his head.

"Why are you out here with me?"

"Why not? I don't see why I can't be. Let's get you something to eat first from the vending machine."

"Vending machine? I don't want to keep them waiting."