Part 6

"Hello?..Hello?" Jungkook twists and turned the little button on the device so he can try and hear the others on there then he heard Namjoon speaking.

"Y....yeah?"

"Namjoon hyung! Me and Taehyung found something in one of Jiseong's bathrooms on the top floor."

"What did you find Jungkook?"

"Taehyung will sent you the image through in the group chat we have-" Jungkook got interrupted and heard Jimin's voice and Hoseok's.

"We both heard for a short moment! What's up? An image of what you saw right?"

"Yes, Tae is sending it now."

"Are you two okay? No one is hurt right?"

"We're both not hurt."

"We aren't hurt as well Jin hyung. Are you alright? Namjoon and Yoongi too?"

"We good." Yoongi's voice rang through the walkie-talkie's speaker.

"Just making sure.." Jungkook stopped communicating with the others and lifted his head up to look at Taehyung.

"I told them what happened and you're going to have to explain to then when we meet them about the blood on your shoe." Taehyung looked down at his shoe and sighed softly.

"Yeah..yeah I know."

"Let's go back to the room because I haven't had a really good look into it."

"Sure, let's go." Taehyung and Jungkook made their way back into the room that looked odd looking to them both.

"There's a nightstand in here and it looks pretty normal..expect for that." Jungkook pointed to the fireplace in front of the bed.

"It looks like a regular old fireplace to me. Do you think it does something?" Taehyung also looked at the fireplace nodding his head in question.

"Maybe? Oh, I don't know. Can you shine your flashlight over here where I am standing? Near the fireplace?"

"Oh, okay." Taehyung shined the flashlight's light and pointed it towards the fireplace so they both can get a better look into it and around.