Part 5

Jungkook silently looked out of the window then glancing down to his shoulder to make sure Taehyung's head was sitting comfortably. After a short while the van had stopped, Jungkook himself heard the ignition being turned off.

"Oh! Guys? We're here."

"We're finally here? About time, I was getting bored." Yoongi said and stretched to then look around outside the window.

"Yeah, we are." Namjoon answered and opened the van door on his side so that way he can get out. Jungkook woke up Taehyung, leading him out of the van carefully along with the others who piled out of the vehicles quietly.

"Yeah...definitely not going to like this..." Hoseok took one look at Jiseong's house and thought it looked creepy from the way how it looked in the dark which it was night.

"It does look creepy but we all been here before, we're going to be okay." Jimin says and starts making his way to the front door of Jiseong's house with his flashlight in hand.

W-Wait! Jimin!" Hoseok ran to the other staying by his side and Yoongi scoffed at that.

"It's not even scary." Yoongi joined Hoseok and Jimin, he stood behind them and watch the two wondering what they could be thinking as they stared at Jiseong's door not knowing what could happen once they get inside.

"Hey Namjoon? You good?"

"Yeah, just let me lock the van up."

"Lock it up? Shouldn't we leave it unlocked so we could easily get in, if something were to happen?" Jin leaned his tall frame against the hood of the van, looking at Namjoon with an serious expression.

"Good point but I don't think I need to do that and I don't know this neighborhood that well, neither do you. Someone might steal this van and I don't want that to happen."

"Okay." Jin left it at that and stood up from leaning against the hood of the car to going where the rest of the boys had gone to standing near Jiseong's door.

"Okay you all, we will go inside and no one else is inside of this house. You hear me?"

"And how do you know that?" Yoongi looked at Namjon who then groaned not wanting to explain how he assumed that.

"I'll explain later, we will go in teams-"

"I'm not doing that."

"And why not Hoseok?"

"You know what happens when every group separates don't you? Bad things! Can't we all just stick together and not risk losing someone or one of us might get hurt."

"Yeah...I don't like the idea of us splitting up either because of how big Jiseong's house is on the inside and out, we couldn't all keep in contact."

"We could with our phones Jungkook."

"Phones run out of battery when you use them too much or it might get overheated hyung. We need something else." Yoongi nodded his head at the younger's words understanding that they all can't be using their phones like that.

"You all are clueless. Did you really forget about these that quick?" Jin took his hand and placed it behind his back pulling out a walkie-talkie device.

"I forgot for sure."

"You were the one who suggested Taehyung."

"Oops..I got mine now!" Taehyung took out his walkie-talkie and so did everyone else