Part 7

"I think he knew about the room. But why would he leave a paper there? Was it for someone to find?"

"Maybe..but no one could have found that because they would have made the same mistake you did and stepped on that fireplace to reveal the secret place to know what's in there."

"Exactly..something is not adding up and we both need to figure out by looking at this first." Jungkook opened the paper again to see the lines and numbers that were in the middle of the lines, he didn't understand anything that he was looking at but he knew in his gut that it definitely meant something very important and that he had to keep it.

"Hey, Jungkook? What day did Jiseong die?"

"What do you mean? The day or the full date?"

"Full date."

"Uh.." Jungkook quickly took out his phone searching up Jiseong's death date into the search bar and seen the date showing Taehyung then seen him looking back at the paper intently before touching the paper with his fingers tracing them along with the numbers and lines.

"What I'm thinking right now is that these numbers are Jiseong's death date. But the lines, I don't really know."

"Hmm.." Jungkook stared at the paper and sighs not knowing what that was suppose to mean then he turned around hearing Taehyung walking behind him shining his flashlight's light everywhere around the room.

"What are you doing hyung?"

"Trying to look for clues Jungkook." Taehyung simply said and gasped once seeing what looked like a nine at the top corner of the room just plastered onto there as if it was some sort of decoration for the room, he didn't notice it earlier when himself and Jungkook walked inside to look around.