Part 2

Yoongi felt bad about hearing this but he also thought that lingered into his mind that it wasn't his business about how Jiseong died because why would he go to the lengths to figure about his death? Why not just leave the dead alone? He thought it was for the best and that himself and the other members didn't need to know exactly what had happened to him even though it's tragic at this point.

"So he's gone huh? Dead..." Yoongi leaned his back towards the wall, letting his arms crossed one another against his chest looking at everyone else who seemed to talk amongst themselves about the death of Jiseong. Mainly wanting to reveal the real truth about it.

"Shouldn't we just leave it alone? I think Jin is right because I don't see the point on finding out whatever happened to him, we aren't detectives or cops and shit like that. we're artists, singers we don't need to do that. Leave it to the police, let them do their job."

"Thank you! That's what I am saying! Leave it to the police is the right way after all." Jin closed his eyes when he opened them and found Hoseok looking directly at him with a mix of fear but also curiousness as well.

"Yeah...we shouldn't do it. Let's just stay here and do what we normally do. That's a bit too extreme."

"Yeah, we know. For you, you mean?" Yoongi smirked while he was looking at Hoseok who suddenly lashed out on Yoongi for what he just said to him.

"I-It's not that I am scared or anything! I just don't wanna go out at night and go to his house! it's breaking and entering!"

"You're right. Which makes it, even more, scarier for you."

"Ugh..." Hoseok let his body slump into the couch, hoping that it would eat him up from feeling embarrassed that he would feel so scared about something that maybe isn't all that scary to experience and do.