Part 9

Taehyung turned his head to the right side of him, looking at Hoseok and Jimin at how tightly they were holding onto each other as if they were afraid to let go after what they have seen with everyone else just as scared and confused. It crossed his mind how that killer now being referenced as that, the killer had no hesitation within him when he swung the hammer close to the back of Jimin's head and if it wasn't for Hoseok seeing him, Jimin would had some serious head trauma to the back of it. He was just so glad he didn't have to witness his friend almost being killed in front of him because he wouldn't know how to deal with it. Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly clutching onto Jungkook's with him noticing how tightly he was holding onto him, Jungkook smiled a little with a hint of nervousness to it.

"A-At least we are okay.." Taehyung breathed out slowly and seen Hoseok with Jimin talking to one another with whispers, comforting one another. The look on both their faces read it all how lake and scared it was.

"Damn..we could had gotten killed by that psycho."

"Yes, if we weren't careful and acting the right way." Jin said while looking ahead of him to the road that was moving in front of him because of the vehicle driving fast cause of Namjoon being the driver of it. Jungkook turned around behind him to see through the window if the killer was behind at all, he wanted to be sure and in case that killer he was surely let everyone know.