Part 3

Jungkook ran up the stairs in sheer utter excitement but he couldn't help that feeling overtaking his mind that this could be very dangerous for them all to go and inspect something that they shouldn't be bothering to go and see about it. The thought left Jungkook's mind when he walked inside his shared room with Taehyung seeing the other laid into his own bed with the covers over his head.

"Taehyung! Wake up! I just talked to Jin Hyung and he said that we can go after all! We can go and figure out what really happened to Jiseong." The covers moved a bit then everywhere quickly showing Taehyung looking directly at Jungkook with half of his hair sticking up from the top of his head making Jungkook chuckle a bit but he held a small smile to the older male, wishing that he would at least say something instead of just staring at him.

"Really?! That's great because! Taehyung clapped his hands then he opened his eyes after doing so while looking at Jungkook he got out of his bed and stared at him with a small smile.

"Yes! I really liked both Jimin and Yoongi's ideas about the whole thing and now that they actually wanna do this, I'm pretty happy about it but also scared." Jungkook took a glance at Taehyung then he walks towards the door opening a bit so he and Taehyung can walk through the door to head down to both Jin and Namjoon but to both of the males surprised they were already there chatting downstairs on the couch where the TV was at. Hoseok gulped a little at the ideas because he felt his heart beating a little but he didn't arrive at his dead friend's, so why was he feeling this way? Of course, he was scared they were all going to Jiseong's house without knowing what is in store for them when they get there.

"Erm...it won't be that bad Hoseok. I can read your face from all the way here."

"How do you know? We don't know what is in there."

"And you're right. But it doesn't hurt to take a peek, I realize that. We all will be together no splitting up into groups because you know what happens."

"Yeah...."

"Ghosts aren't real Hoseok. He's dead, don't worry. He won't come back. Okay..sadly he can't but nothing will happen." Jin said after he stared at Hoseok who was chewing his bottom lip. He turned away after a bit and sighed knowing that his words weren't gonna get to Hoseok that easily since he knows how he is dealing with scary things.

"Exactly!" Taehyung smiled then he stood in front of everyone and so they turned their heads towards Taehyung to see what he had to said after his little excitement over this. Yoongi looked at the younger with confusion in his facial emotion, he sighed and wanted to just sleep and forget about all of this. But how could they now?

"Yesss! We're gonna make some little squads of us just in case the house is way too big. Plus, it would be faster if we did it that way so we can all look around at once. It will be me and Jungkook-"

"Hold on. Didn't we just discuss earlier that we shouldn't be going separate into teams into the house? And that we should all be together?"

"Yes...but what can happen? We won't get hurt." Taehyung said then he laughed a bit before clapping his hands in excitement.