Rise of the Green Goblin

At Oscorp

Norman had just finished getting everything set up for the experiment.

Dr. Straum, a scientist that had worked closely with Norman, is begging him to wait.

" If you gave me two weeks, I can have subjects for the test."

" 2 WEEKS!? If we wait that long we lose the contract and Oscorp could start losing profits."

Norman grabs the formula and puts it in a small machine on his desk.

He starts taking off his shirt and gets up on the machine in the middle of the room.

Dr. Straum hit a few keys and Norman went into the machine. Another few keys and the formula is sent into the machine as a vapor.

" Norman?" asked Straum, he turns towards the machine and he sees Norman shaking uncontrollably.

" OH MY GOD, NORMAN!!"

After hitting a few keys Straum went into the machine to get Norman.

Before he could get him out, Norman woke up and grabbed Straum and threw him out of the chamber crashing into equipment. He laid there dead.

Norman hops out of the machine and steals the glider and glider suit laughing madly as he does.

At the Osborn Mansion
Harry is walking around, when he saw his dad on the floor.

" Dad, Dad what happened."

Norman wakes up and looks at Harry "I don't know"

A few people walk in and tell Norman that Dr. Straum was found dead and the glider and suit was stolen.

At Peter's apartment

Peter crawls in from the window and sees Ned on his bed.

" Hey Ned"

" Oh, hey Peter so how was patrol?" Ned asked.

" Well nothing special besides this"says Peter as he shows Ned the bomb casing. Ned jumps up in shock and looks at it. " Oscorp. Peter what does this have to do with anything."

" Come on, guy in the chair, see if you can find why Oscorp had a bomb on the street."

Ned sighes, "fine but you owe me."

" Ok I'm going to contact Mr.Stark as well."

May opens the door and sees them. She looks worriedly at Peter.

" Are you hurt, Peter?"

" Aunt May, please I'm fine, see."
Peter then flips onto the roof and back down.

*An: Aunt May already knows about him being Spider-Man.

" Ok" May says, " just making sure your ok".

At School

Michelle was waiting for them at decathlon practice when she sees Harry with Ned and Peter.

" Hey losers you ready for practice or what? asks Michelle as she walks towards them.

Harry looks at her and says," I would like to join the team if that is ok?"

Mr. Harrington looks at Harry and says, " sure the more the merrier."

After Decathlon practice Harry pulls Michelle aside and asks if she would like to go to the parade with him.

" Uh, sure." She says as she looks at Peter who looks at her with sad eyes.

She mouths to him sorry and leaves to get ready for the parade with Harry.