Final Post Credit scene

In space

Peter Jason Quill, have human, have celestial.

He and his new family had fist defeated Ronan the Accuser and just recently defeated his father, Ego the living planet.

Peter with his new music pod that he got from Yondu was playing loudly.

With his on the ship is his crew.

First the daughter of Thanos, Gamora.
Next, was the man full if vengeance for his daughter and wife, Drax the destroyer.
After him is the talking raccoon, Rocket who was currently helping Quill pioleting the ship.

After him is Rocket's friend/Son, though he will never admit that, Groot.

The last one of there group used to work for Ego before betraying him to join them, Mantis.

As they fly through space they receive a transmission.

" This is the Asgardian space craft. We are under heavy fire this is not a war craft I repeat not a war craft."

The transmission gets cut off. The Guardians look at the transmitter before deciding to head over to the attack scene.

" Rocket how many jump points before we reach them?"asks Quill.

" Just about nearly 15 jump points."

Quill looks at him then outside and says," Let's make this count." They head through the jump point on there way to help the Asgardians.

Back on Earth

Doctor Strange had just returned to the Sanctum. He looks at the Eye of Agamatto before saying,"Why does the end of days seem like such a short time away?"

Wong looks at him before going back to cleaning the floor.

When they both leave the area the Time Stone starts glowing bringing the room to a light green before it stops and it looks like nothing had ever happened.

Ok guys this the official end of this Story. I had fun writing this story but I promise that the next book will be around and hopefully will be much longer then this story. Till next time.