New suit and a sinking realization

Peter looked around at everyone at the Mansion that they were at.

Michelle looked as everyone left and kept reading her book.

Peter couldn't stop staring at her marveling her beauty. Michelle notices him staring at him and said,"Loser, why are you staring at me?"

Peter shakes himself awake," uh- no reason j-just zoned out for a second."

Peter then looked at the room Aunt May was in. Michelle notices and pulls him into the room and sat in one the chairs.

"Peter, I want to tell you what happened after our coffee meeting."

Peter looks at her and says," yeah, sure."

Michelle tells him that she was attacked and how Spider-Man saved her and she kissed him. Peter of course haven't forgotten that moment. He was so happy to finally kiss her even if she didn't know that he was Spider-Man.

Peter looks and she Michelle almost in tears. Peter stands up and hugs her. She hugs him back and sits down in her seat with Peter pulling himself a seat and sitting across from her.

" I also wanted to say that when. I was being attacked I didn't think of Harry or family. I thought of you Peter."

She reaches out her hand and takes his hand. Peter looks at her and starts blushing seeing her also blush made him think that she looked more beautiful then before.

The door opens and Harry walks in and sees them holding hands. Michelle grabs her stuff and leaves. Harry looks at him and says,"Really knowing that I like her."

Harry sets the flowers he had brought for May and sets them down and leaves. May during all of this had her eyes just barely open and was listening to everything. She was happy that Peter was getting the girl he liked but she worried that it might have cost him his friendship with Harry.

Harry gets in his car and drives back to his home.

At Osborn Mansion

Norman was again talking to the mask as Harry walked in. "Dad! Dad is that you?"Harry asks after hearing laughter coming from upstairs. Norman comes out of his room and looks at Harry. " What is it, Harry?"Norman asks.

Harry looks at his father and says,"You were right about Mj she likes Peter."

Norman looks at the ground before looking up and tells Harry sorry for what had happened.

Harry walks up to his room and lays down. Norman heads back to his secret lab and started working on a way to improve the Goblin suit.

At Avengers Mansion

Peter left the room looking around and sees Tony motioning him to come to him.

He heads over to Tony. " Kid I know I showed the suit that was planned on giving to once you joined the Avengers. But I made a new suit for you."

Peter looks at him and says,"Ok."

Tony leads to another room and taps his watch and this suit appears.

"I had this made in case you didn't want the other one or the other suits got destroyed

"I had this made in case you didn't want the other one or the other suits got destroyed."

Peter looks at the suit and smiles. " That looks awesome, Mr. Stark!"exclaims Peter.

Tony says "take the suit with you in this case and keep it on you just in case you need it or forget your other suits."

Peter grabs the suit, folds it and puts it in the case. Peter was going to see if Karen was programed in the suit or not. If she wasn't he was going to have Ned help install Karen into it. He looks at Tony. "Mr. Stark, thank you for this and maybe if I take this Goblin guy down, I might join the Avengers."says Peter.

Tony looks at him and says, "You take your time and enjoy your final year of high school before you decide on anything."

Peter looks at him and says he will and he and Ned leave for May to rest.

At Ned's house.

Peter grabs the new suit and pulls out the mask. He learns that Karen wasn't installed in the suit."Hey, Ned want to help install Karen in the new suit that Mr. Stark gave me."

Ned looks at him and sees the new suit and he has and awestruck expression on his face."Dude that looks awesome." He pulls his laptop out and hooks up Peter's two masks. "Ok Pete it should start installing and be finished around tomorrow morning." Peter looks at him and tells Ned that he is going to be heading back over to Avengers Mansion to see May.

At Osborn Mansion

Norman looks at his computer screen and then grabs it and throws it aside and sees the result of a test of a Serum. He looks at a tank fill with a green liquid and inside is a woman covered in a black goo and says," I was so close to solving your cure. But it failed. But trust me I will find a cure or I will die as the Goblin has slowly been taking me over. My beloved wife Emily please just hang on for a little while longer." He leaves the lab and misses the woman wake up look at him with sad eyes as the black goo touches the glass.

At Avengers Mansion

Peter looks at May and lays his head down and falls asleep. Tony watches on and leaves once Peter falls asleep. He turns around to see Nick Fury. Nick looks into the room and sees Peter and May. "So that is Spider-Man in there. Well, Stark you finally out did yourself on this one. I might have to see if he will help me on something that is happening in Europe."

Tony looks at him and says,"Seriously Fury you can't just simply say hello or say that you are coming by." Nick looks at him and says," I'm looking for a new group to replace you guys once you retire. I had my eyes on that kid for awhile to be the leader of the next generation."  Tony looks at him and says," Are you saying that once we retire that you want a 17 year-end old kid as a leader. Fury looks at him and says, "Not recently I had someone else in mind but she is never around long enough for me to tell her about the incitive."

Tony looks at Peter for a few minutes and turns around to see Nick gone.

" One crazy thing after another."He says as he heads up stairs.