New Goblin Plan

Peter looks around the compound. He had just woke up from a nightmare and saw everyone he loved die in front of him Goblin looks at him saying that it was his fault and he will understand Tony and Goblin better.

Peter looks at May who is rubbing his hand affectionately. " Peter wake up you have been here all day."

Peter looks at her and says," I can't just leave you here by yourself."

May laughs,"I won't be alone Pete. I have Pepper and Tony to watch me."

Peter looks at her and finally sighes,"Fine Aunt May but you I'm coming right back here after patrol."

May nods and Peter leaves.

At school

Peter had just been dropped off at school. Michelle and Ned greet him. Harry had dropped out after everything that had happened between him and Michelle.

" Well, losers granduation is just in a few days. Are you two dorks ready for that?"

Ned nods happily," I'm very excited for it maybe we should have a field day after graduation." He said all if this and more very excitedly.

Michelle looks at them and pulls Peter aside and tells Ned they will be right back.

"Pete, I have something to tell you-" she starts but an explosion happens as Green Goblin appears laughing as he flys towards the school.

Peter pulls Michelle to an alley and hurriedly started to undress.

Michelle blushes looking at Peter's muscles before turning away she turns back around and sees Peter donning his suit and pulls the mask on and swings away hitting the Spider Emblem on his chest to make the suit be skin tight around him as he finally catches up to him.

Michelle runs back at the school and finds Ned looking bewildered.

" How long have you know that Peter was Spider-Man!?"she asks/demands Ned.

Ned looks at her and says,"Ah ...ah about 6 months now." She looks sad but then determined to go help Peter. She did not take those karate classes with a man named Danny Rand for nothing.

She runs into the building with Ned telling her not to go but she ignores him.

Inside the glider lays on the ground outside the building unmoving. Peter was currently in a fist fight with the Goblin and was being beaten.

" You can't stop me, insect."

Peter looks at him and jumps at him and kicks him to the library. In there an old man with headphones on listening to music. Behind him Spider-Man and Green Goblin were fighting behind him. He leaves the library as Spider-Man is launched at the wall. Michelle comes in and throws a trophy at him.

It hits him and he turns around, staring at her intently and says,"You should've just stayed out of the way lady." He smacks her aside and Peter in anger at seeing this launches himself at Goblin he starts webbing him up to he grabs the trophy she threw and throws it out the window. He picks her up and says," I'm going to throw you out the window now."

" What!?"

Was all she got to say as he throws her out the window and slowly let's her down with his webs.

Goblin gets free and he turns towards the sirens. He leaves, throwing a few bombs launching Peter out the windows. His glider comes up and Goblin gets on and leaves the school Peter hurried to the alleyway and changes back into Peter.

Peter looks at Michelle and Ned and see them in shock. He looks sad and apologizes quickly to them.

At Osborn Mansion

Norman quickly changes out of his Goblin suit and looks at his wife to find out that she really has died this time. He screams as loud as he could.  He slowly takes her out and the black goo around her gets put in a container.

He looks at her and silently starts crying. He leaves and buries her quietly.  Up in the window, Harry looks at his father and realizes that his mom was alive before she had finally died of something.

Harry looks at his father in anger but slows his breathing and leaves the compound.

At Avengers Mansion

Peter looks around after bringing Ned and Michelle back and he tells Tony that Michelle now knows about him being Spider-Man.

Michelle hasn't said a word to Peter and even told him to keep his distance.

Peter pulls Mj aside and trys to explain but," Peter how could you not tell me I'm your friend how could you not."

Peter trys to tell her but she ignores him and tells him to leave her alone.

She leaves the compound and heads home only to run into Goblin who's voice sounds worse then before," Hello my dear, why don't we have a hell of a time and kidnaps her without anyone knowing.

May try to calm Peter down but he sits there crying silent tears before grabbing his suit and leaving the compound.

At Brooklyn Bridge

In a small part of the bridge, Michelle screams for help but the sound of cars drown her out and she silently crys before Goblin appears and starts petting her. " Oh my dear trust me what I'm going to do to you will make me feel some much better knowing that your good friend, Spider-Man will soon realize you are gone and when he does it will all but beg me to kill him, in guilt that he couldn't save the girl he loves."

Michelle looks down and starts sobbing, realizing that she wanted to see Peter and apologize to him and hug and for some reason kiss him.

With Peter

He swings around looking for Michelle but he couldn't find her anywhere.

He starts worrying that she might have got kidnapped. He asks Karen to call her but it goes to voicemail after a few rings. Peter now more worried calls Tony and tells him he can't find Mj.

Tony says he will see if he can find her and they go to work till Peter receives a call from her. " Michelle! Michelle, is that you!?"he shouts but he instantly goes silent hearing the Goblin laugh over the phone. "Can Spider-Man come out to play?"

" Where is she?"

Ok leaving it here going to start working on the next chapter hoped you enjoyed bye