Graduation and White Tiger

Peter and Michelle walk to sit in the chairs in the middle of the gym for graduation.

As the someone was speaking about how the future will be, Peter, Ned, and Michelle looked at each other knowing that they will be stuck around each other forever. This made them feel just fine.

After graduation

Happy had arrived to take them upstate.

" So, why are we heading up here for loser."

Michelle was honestly confused by the situation.

Peter looks and says," You will see in a little bit."

Now Michelle was really confused. Peter just laughs and kisses her.

Tony looks out the window and sees them pull up.

"Ok guys hurry there here."

The people already there setting up the party was Tony, Pepper, Natasha, and Rhodes. They have been working for a few hours making sure that they got everything.

The doors open and first enters Michelle mother who was still shaken up from the loss of her husband. She pushed that aside though for today.

Next was May as she was helping tell Michelle's mother to be calm but also happy for today's party.

After her was Happy who was secretly carrying in a briefcase filled with some tech for her suit that Tony was finishing up.

After her was Ned who started to geek out again seeing the Mansion again.

After him was Peter who was pulling a blindfolded Michelle.

Michelle was not happy being blindfolded and had a fist to punch Peter once she could see again.

Peter let's go of her hand and undoes the blindfold and see looks around shocked as everyone shouts,"SUPRISE!!!"

She starts tearing up and punches Peter's arm.

" That's for blindfolding me, loser."

Peter laughs as they move towards the party.

They we're all eating the cake when everyone hears Tony say it's time for presents.

First was Peter who gave her a necklace with a Picture of her, Ned, and Peter when she first called them friends.

Next was Natasha who just says her present with Tony's.

Ned hands her a bracelet that has a picture of her and Peter kissing at the funeral.

She looks at Ned and he just says he couldn't help but take the picture it was the only chance he would possibly get.

They laugh and she looks at May and she hands her a cookbook for her life outside of the house where she has to cook for herself.

Her mom had bought her a brand-new sketchbook for her and she smiles.

Happy said that Peter told him that she loves to read and gave her the entire maze runner series.

Tony says it's time for hers. He asks if she wants to see it herself or with everyone else.

Peter looks at her as she just wants him to go with her.

They head to the back. " Natasha snuck this out if your pocket." He hands her the sketch. She looks at him," I have been looking for this sketch for awhile now."

Tony says," Well you are going to love this gift."

He taps his wrist twice and the wall opens up to show her the suit.