First Post Credit scene

Thor and Loki stand by each other and talk about what they will do when they get to Earth.

" Brother, I want you to know that they won't trust me when we get there."

" Nonsense Brother, they will after I speak with them. You have my word that when we get to Earth they will finally have two gods on the team."

Loki looks at his and answer sarcastically," I'm honored."

Thor looks at him and laughs.

This immediately stops when they both look out the window and see a giant ship in the air.

They stare in shock.

On the ship Thanks pulls up the Gauntlet and shows the Power Stone already on it. He smiles sadistically.

In wakanda

T'Challa walks with Shuri to a small farm. At the farm a whole bunch of kids are there running around.

Bucky walks out of the small hut and the children and Shuri shout,"White Wolf!"

T'Challa looks at them and let's out a small chuckle.

Back with Peter and them

They are walking on a college campus.

Ned looks at them,"Can you believe we all got into ESU together. Oh man this is going to be the best college years ever."

Peter and Michelle walk holding hands and laughing at Neds enthusiasm about college.

Peter spider sense goes off as he looks behind him taps Michelle's shoulder and they both here sirens. Ned looks at them and says, "Be safe guys."

Peter does his handshake with Ned then he and Michelle leave.

Ok guys this is the first post credit scene the next one will be focused more on the Guardians of the Galaxy and maybe some with Tony making the rescue armor for Pepper and the mk 48 that he has in Avengers infinity war.