13. sleepover

As she had said, she was standing by my door five minutes later.

I had brushed my teeth and hair but didn't have time to... take care of my face or put more clothes on.
Alright, maybe I didn't put more clothes on purpose because I wanted Rose to see me. I cringe st the thought and open the door to let her inside.

As I open it, I see her standing there, unbothered and definitely not tired. No change between her 1pm and 3am face.

"Do you ever sleep?" I find myself asking her

Rose looks up, as if she's thinking about it.

"Not really." She answers and invites herself inside my house.

"Are you a vampire?" I ask. This is so dumb but what kind of creature doesn't sleep in the middle of the night, takes only 5 minutes to come to your place, never shows their emotions and have weird mood swings? I open my eyes wide as if I just made a discovery.

"If you're actually thinking about me being a vampire get out" Rose chuckles

"But it's my house." I laugh

"Fine. To answer your question, no I'm not a vampire. I wish." Rose says. That's definitely not the way a vampire would have answered. I might let it pass.

"But I can be the Edward to your Bella" Rose adds and winks at me. I burst in laughter. It's the first time I encounter cheesy Rose.

She laughs too and tells me to shut up a couple of seconds later.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask

"Do you have water?" She asks and I roll my eyes

"Yeah?" I laugh and take out a bottle of water.

"Thanks." She says and drinks around half of it. She sighs and sits on the sofa.

I sit next to her carefully.

"Are you okay?" I ask

She looks away but then nods. I could tell she isn't being sincere but don't say anything about it.

"Let's go upstairs." Rose suggests and stands up. I follow her.

Once in my room, she closes the door behind us and looks at me up and down. Her stare longes on my bare legs and I squirm, trying to cover myself desperately.

"Lay on your bed." Rose says

"What are you going to do?" I ask nervously

"Trust me." She whispers, waiting for me to do what she said.

Hesitantly, I lay on my bed. My body would have relaxed if I wasn't so nervous, but instead my heartbeat increased each second I waited for Rose to do something.

I feel her footsteps getting closer and see her gently laying her body on top of mine.

I start breathing heavily and feel her gentle hands on my neck, her hair on the side. Her face gets very close to mine and I close my eyes.

She kisses me with so much passion, as if she hadn't done it in months. Her lips firstly brush against mine and she deepens it. Her hand makes its way around my neck and I gasp. Our lips move in sync and I hold onto her face.

She starts kissing my neck slowly but she stops and lays on my chest.

"Rose?" I pant. No answer.

I see her eyes closed. She looks so peaceful. Did she just fall asleep while kissing me?

"Rose?" I say again, this time her eyes open slowly. She looks so sleepy.

"Are you okay?" I say and she nods

"Let's go to sleep." I say and get off. I let lay on my bed but notice she is still in her clothes.

I take off her jeans, they can't be comfortable. I see her eyes open as I slide them down her legs, trying not to look too much.

"What are you doing?" She asks in a small voice

"Just helping you undress, you can't sleep like this." I answer and she smiles lightly and whispers a 'thank you'

I take off her jacket so she is only in her bra and t-shirt. She shrugs and takes the shirt off. I turn around awkwardly and go lay on the other side of the bed.

I see her sitting on the bed and un clasping  her bra. I look away. Considering how turned on I am, I wouldn't contain myself if I get to see Rose topless. But at the same time, I really want to see her.
She lays on the bed, her beautiful chest on display, allowing me to see all her beautiful features. I feel myself blushing and lay down again, hoping she didn't notice me staring.

"You can look all you want" I hear her chuckle

I laugh nervously.

"Why did you get so tired all of sudden?" I ask

A couple of seconds of silence pass before she finally answers.

"I guess my body needed to stop itself in way so I wouldn't go too far."