16. reality

I drive off, feeling my vision getting blurry because of my heart breaking in millions of pieces, once again. I stop the car and sigh. We're in the middle of nowhere, I can't leave her here, as much as I don't want to have to drive back with her. I take a deep breathe and get out of the car.

Rose is sitting on the ground, her back facing me.

"Rose." I say firmly, trying to show her that I am not afraid of her.

She turns back at me and stands up. "You didn't have to come back." Her egocentric self says

"Yet I did. Come on." I gesture her to make her way towards my car and shortly after we are both sitting in our seats with the doors closed.

"I'm sorry." She blurs out. I have never seen this side of her. Her once emotionless face now shows guilt, regret. Her eyes show tears and she seems to be deeply thinking while I am trying to hold it together.

"For what?" I ask.

"I never meant for any of this to happen." She says

I feel my heart starting to beat quicker and my blood boiling. "What is going on Rose? Why can't you act normally around me? Its so unhealthy and I love you but I-"

"What?" She says and I realise what I had just said.

"I did not mean this. I just-" I try saying but she cuts me off

"I think you did. And that's what scares me. I feel connected to you in a way that I never have before." She says softly, but still won't look me in the eyes.

I look at her and turn her face towards me, lean in and kiss her. I believe her. I decide to blindly believe her and let my heart hope of the wonders that we could achieve if only we learned, grew and matured into our communication. I poured all I have into this kiss. I feel her soft lips longing against mine and notice a smile forming on them.

"I don't want to leave you Serena." She says as our foreheads are pressed together

"You don't have to." I reply "Come on, a strip club owner during the night and car brand marketer during the day? Don't mind me if I don't believe you, Rose Moreno." I chuckle, feeling more comfortable than ever to tell her what I truly think after this moment of revelations.

She pulls back slightly and looks at me in wonder. "How do you know my full name?"

I gulp and stress. "How did you know where I was when you saved me that one night?"

She smiles playfully and shrugs her head in disbelief. "Fine, I'll let it go." I smile and kiss her again.

She deepens the kiss by letting her hands roam around my body, making me growl as I climb on top of her, my legs on both sides of her body, strangling her. I kiss her again as she places her hands around my waist and I play with her hair. She breaks away from the kiss and looks deeply into my eyes, as if she was asking my consent about something, before biting my neck and making me moan loudly against her. I cover my mouth, embarrassed by the sound that just escaped it and she smirks at me. She keeps her sweet torture on my neck as I unconsciously start feeling needy down there and rub myself on her lap. When she realises what I'm doing she starts kissing down my chest and encourages me to keep going. Her stare and heavy presence are turning me on and I soon feel myself dripping on her lap. I bury my face on the crook of her neck as I keep going with my motions and something building up inside my body and my toes curl.

In only took her sweet voice in my ear telling me to come for her for me to release and sleepily fall into her embrace.

hi y'all 💓 shorter and softer chapter to start off with! i hope you guys liked it and I didn't loose my writing skills, it's been almost a year ahah. see you very very soon for the next chapter ! feel free to comment whatever down below.