Chapter 2

When the group arrived they were met with their manager Sejin who was waiting outside for them. Sejin's family has been with BTS's grandfather's since the very beginning. They swore their and every coming generations loyalty to them and them only. Besides Sejin was a very loyal man and they knew that they can trust him, not only because of the pact but because of Sejin himself.

"Oh thank god you guys are here. I've been trying to reach you why didn't any of you receive my phone?" Sejin said while checking each of them for any injury possibly there. Although that wasn't really necessary. They are after all bulletproof.

"Hyung we were busy doing the mission. But why are you so worried ? You've never really panicked before if we don't pick up your calls." Namjoon said.

"I know. I just..." Sejin takes a deep breath and release it. "It's just that there was a bomb planted in that mansion so it means that someone else was also planning to kill that politician there because they wouldn't have any idea that you guys would be at the party of course. And I just wanted to warn you because we didn't know at what time the bomb would have gone off and you all could have been killed and we sent a team of bomb experts to check on it so that you at least are safe and I'm sorry. I'm rambling." He said panting a little.

Everyone watched with amusement on their faces. Sejin never showed his worries for them openly. To say that he was even showing it gave a nice feeling to them.

"Hyung it's okay. We're fine now. And I guess the bomb would have been defused by now. We have the best bomb diffusers working for us." Seokjin said while patting Sejin on his back.

"That's true. Anyways I'm glad you guys are okay. Now that the job is done here why don't you go back to Korea. You've all been here for too long. It's not safe. And I'll take care of rest of the things." Sejin said while walking with them inside the building.

"Finally. I really miss Korean food. I'll stuff my face with everything when I reach there." Taehyung said while giving a goofy smile towards his lovers. Jimin laughs and kisses him while encouraging him to do so. They start walking towards their rooms talking and goofing around with Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok behind them. Watching them fondly. Namjoon starts walking but is stopped by Sejin.

"Namjoon I have to talk to you about something why don't we go in my office." Sejin said while gesturing towards his office.

"Sure hyung. Lead the way."

Both of them walked in a comfortable silence while greeting the employs and students bowing to them. BTS has academies opened in many countries. On outside they're just some expensive and prestigious universities on top of all the other universities. Normal students studying there don't have any idea that some students studying with them are secret agents or mafias if they want to see themselves as badass. These students are selected by a special and secret way and are taught everything about the other world.

They both enter the office and take the couch placed their. Sejin offers him some tea and namjoon greatly accepts it. They both sip on their tea for a while until Sejin finally speaks up.

"There is a reason I'm sending you all back to South Korea."

"I figured that much. There's no reason for us to go to Korea right now but if you're sending us specifically it must be important." Namjoon said while sipping his tea.

"That's right. And I'm sure the others might have figured it out too. Would have just chosen not to speak."

"Of course hyung. They're not stupid and know too that... well I can't hide anything from them. Especially Jin hyung." Namjoon says while having a small smile on his face. Proud and happy that his boyfriends know him much too well.

"And you don't have to hide it from them. But talking to you first as you're the leader is much more appropriate." Sejin said pouring himself another cup of tea.

"Of course hyung. What did you wanted to talk about ?" Namjoon asked while accepting another cup of tea.

"This year near June a boy suddenly barged in the main headquarters and started shouting your names. I'm surprised that he even knew your name and that too your original ones. Anyway he barged in and ran throughout the whole building in search of you guys. He was sprinting faster than a cheetah, literally, and was also good in defence and attack. He was fighting like he has practiced for years."

'Of corse he will think about the skills first.' Namjoon thought while internally rolling his eyes.

"But the main question is who he is and how does he know about you guys." Sejin finished while looking at namjoon.

Namjoon was shocked into silence. The company was a top secret place and nobody can know about it unless...

"Hyung how did he find the location of the company ?"

"He hacked into our system."

"He what !? No one has been able to do that. What-"

"I seriously have no idea RM but if he knows you guys and can hack into a top security system then you have to go and interrogate him. You have to know who he is and what does he want."

"We'll take the flight tomorrow. Until then I want you to get as much information on him as possible. Anything. Even the tiniest bit of detail."

"I'll look into it. You should go and rest now. But be careful Namjoon."

Namjoon nodded and thanked him for the tea and left. But with so many questions in his mind he didn't think he would be able to sleep tonight. And nor will the others after they hear him.

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story. One thing I want to clear up is that BTS have their main quarters in Korea where everything is controlled and managed and the other headquarters are there so the people from other countries who're working for them have some place to practice and train.

Just this and if there are any mistakes or I can improve something please comment.

Thank you !!
Author