Chapter 3

Namjoon entered the elevator and pressed the button for the highest floor where their rooms were located.

'Who is this boy and what does he want ? How does he know us ?Do we by chance know him or does he just want something? How did he find the location? I swear if he hurts my boyfri-'
Namjoon's thoughts were cut off as the door dinged opened. He stepped out and started walking towards the apartments door. The lights were open and the door was already unlocked so he entered the apartment. Namjoon took his shoes off and started walking towards the living room where he knows all his boyfriends are waiting. He entered and the first thing he heard was-

"Tae give me the remote right now or I'll-"

"No jiminie it's my turn today. We watched your favourite movie yesterday it's my turn now."

"But this movie is good Tae you'll like i-"

"Can you please shut up for one god damn second and put on the movie !?" Seokjin said in his eomma voice. More like shouted. Ever the mediator.

"Yes eomma." Jimin and taehyung said together with their heads lowered.

Namjoon smiles and rolled his eyed at his two youngest lovers antics. He coughed a little and made his presence known.

"Hey babes. How was the meeting?" Hoseok asked while having the ever present smile on his face.

"It was fine." Namjoon said while walking toward Hoseok and sitting besides him. Hoseok instantly put his arm around Namjoon's neck and started massaging his neck and shoulders. Namjoon moaned at the relief his muscles got. Hoseok gave the best massages in the group and no one even denies it.

"So what did Sejin hyung say ?" Yoongi asked while massaging jin's scalp who had his head laid on his lap. Both were looking at him with serious expressions.

"About that. Apparently there is a specific reason he's sending us there. A-"

"Figured." Tae said. He and jimin were cuddling on the love seat together. And namjoon must admit it was a cute sight.

"I know Tae. Let me finish first."

"Yes hyung." Taehyung said sheepishly.

"A boy barged into the main headquarters and started shouting our names. And not our mission names but our original ones. According to Sejin hyung he hacked into our system and found out the location and just ... barged in. With no weapons. Nothing. Just bare handed. Sejin hyung wants us to go there and interrogate him. Find out who that boy is and what does he want. " By the time namjoon finished, everyone was siting up straight and had serious expressions on their faces.

"But how come a boy hack into our top security system just like that ?" Yoongi asked. He couldn't believe that the security system laid by him was hacked into. He was the best hacker that exists. Not that he's praising himself. Of course not. He's just shocked.

"And how does he know us ? Do we know him ?" Tae asked while thinking about the boy.

"Why don't you call Sejin hyung and ask him to email us the footage of the time the boy broke in. Maybe it'll give some information on him. " Jin said while looking at namjoon.

"That's a great idea hyung. Let me call him." Namjoon dialed Sejin's number and asked him to send the the copy of the footage. Not even a second later all were huddled together and were watching the footage.

( Footage )
All the employs were working. Some were on their breaks and the others were going to their required destinations. Everything was calm until a boy about Tae and Jimin's age  ran into the building. He was looking frantically in every direction. He had a mask on which covered half of his face except his eyes.

"Jinnie hyung, Namjoon Hyung !! Guys please come down. Please !! I want to meet you. It's been so long. Please. "

The said boy kept taking their names and calling them. He ran from the hall when he saw the guards approaching. He started fighting and attacking the guards. The number of guards kept growing as the said boy was fighting them although it was becoming hard for him.

The guards now had surrounded him from all directions and were slowly reaching towards him in the centre. Suddenly the boy took a smoke bomb and blasted it on the floor. Nothing was visible for a few minutes. When the fog cleared a bit the boy was nowhere to be seen and the guards were looking around trying to find the boy.

The scene changed and the boy was outside the building and looking at a piece of paper and a photo although the photo was not clear. He had unshed tears in his eyes but determination on his face. He sat in a car and then drove away.

Meanwhile the guards were looking throughout the building for the boy. When their search was cleared everything went back to before and the security head ( Jackson ) was making a few calls. Probably to the higher authorities.
( Footage end )

The 6 boys were gaping at the scene trying to figure out what happened and most importantly who was that boy.

"Well now we know why Sejin hyung was so impressed by his skills." Namjoon said while looking at the black screen. One thought which was left unsaid was about his eyes. Those blue teary eyes which held all of the universe. Which looked so sad but had a fire burning in them.