Chapter 11

I decided to not write others pov

After breakfast everyone got ready and made their way to the office.

Now that Jungkook didn't have to hide anymore , he was looking at the interiors of the building. Before he was in such a hurry that he didn't have time to look around. But now that he has it he acknowledges the pretty interiors. The building was really beautiful.

Everyone saw how Jungkook was looking around with a child like wonder. They for some reason felt proud that they could bring a look like that on his face. 

Sejin was waiting for them in Namjoon's office. He was reading something from his tablet and by the look on his face the others guessed it was something good. Sejin heard them as they came in and looked up. He's still couldn't see Jungkook as he was standing at the back and was.... well smaller than others.

( Sejin came back shortly after they all did.)
"Good morning . I have some news on that boy." He said while looking at them.

They looked at each other and back at Sejin. Meanwhile Jungkook was smirking at the back.

"Apparently a CCTV camera did capture the car that boy was riding. We traced it and it was found in a dump yard a few miles away from here. We asked the owner about the car but he didn't have a clue about whose car it was and what it was doing here."

"And the boy...?" J-Hope asked.

"Well the owner of the dump yard had CCTV cameras installed and when we checked it out a figure was seen coming out of the car but only a small glimpse was caught on it."

"So where's the picture ?"
Sejin immediately took out his gun and tried to peek to see who the intruder was.

Bangtan were all stifling their laughs. Seeing their manager surprised was one thing they almost never see. Just like Yoongi being never seen in the early mornings.

The boys parted and let Jungkook come to the front.

"This is the boy who broke in the company hyung. Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon introduced with a smile on his face. Jungkook smiled and looked at Sejin with big eyes.

To say that Sejin was shocked was an understatement. He did not expect such a young child to be the one breaking into the company. But he couldn't help but think that he has seen this boy somewhere. Maybe-

"Hyung ?"

Sejin broke out of his shock after being called. He quickly composed himself and smiled at the youngest.

"Well you must be quite a special one if Bangtan has taken a liking to you. They don't like anyone that easily you know." Sejin could just picture the younger fitting just tight into them. Like finally a puzzle was complete.

Jungkook blushed and looked down.

"Well... that and he has the locket." Yoongi said.

"What Locke- Oh. Oh!! Really how..?"

"Yeah. But that's not all important right now. Hyung ??" Jungkook said without looking back. And because of that he missed the comical scene of all of them looking at him at once trying to figure out which damn hyung he was calling for.

"Why don't you tell him about the plan ?" Jungkook broke their reverie.

Namjoon took the initiative and told Sejin all about North Korea's shady activities.

"Well damn that's one big heck of a mission." Sejin said

"We have 3 - 4 months before we will go for the mission Sejin. We have to prepare the plan by then and arrange everything. After that will be too late. Let's go sit in the conference room and we'll start planning. Please make all the necessary preparations." Namjoon said with his leader voice which people knew not to disobey. Sejin bowed and walked out of the room.

He was surprised that Bangtan would be taking a mission which was not of their fields. Jungkook must really be special to them if they are accepting him and the mission. But the nagging feeling of knowing the boy from somewhere was still lingering in his mind. He shook his head and left that thought aside. After all he had a conference room to prepare.