Chpt. 4 - "Confess My Feelings"

Third Person POV

Tzuyu's mouth dropped as he saw Jihyo in front of him. She too was surprised, she never thought Tzuyu would live in a mansion. Jeongyeon just shrugged then leaned on the back of the sofa.

"How? When? What?!" Jihyo was in loss of words. She didn't know what to say. Their parents already left to go to the kitchen and eat the casserole Ms. Lee made them and talk about some things. Tzuyu shook his head then finally gave a proper introduction.

"Jihyo, never expected you here, how are you?" He smiled. Jihyo shook her head from her stare at his eyes.

"I'm okay. Just a bit surprised that you live right beside me" she chuckled nervously.

"I don't mind showing you around the house if you want" he lent out his hand. Jihyo blushed then took his hand.

"I'd love to" she she gave a gummy smile. Tzuyu smiled, showing his dimples, then showed her around the house.

"You guys better come back a virgin eh?!" Jeongyeon shouted. Tzuyu and Jihyo's flushed tomato red as they walk in the library.

"This is our library. I usually study here when I can. Mostly I can't because me and Jeongyeon play some games in the arcade or some board games. So if you ever wanna study or find interesting books, you know where to go" he introduced. Jihyo looked with bright, shiny, round eyes then hugged him.

"Love to" she smiled. Tzuyu nodded then they both went to other rooms like the bar, sound room, experiment room, hall of ancestors room, basically almost every room.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is busy trying to familiarize the school website. Maybe even trying to hack the website.

Nayeon and Momo are currently having a play date. They're playing a game called "BitLife" which was a fun game..to them. Once they got the hang of it they decided to live as theirselves. They're both playing privately since Nayeon said to only know about how you'll live. Momo accepted then they both started playing the game.

As Momo was playing, he decided to date Nayeon in the game. Momo had a crush on her for a long time for who knows what. He had hoped that he would be with her forever ever since he laid eyes on her.

Nayeon never dated anyone in the game. She's more focused as an academic person in the game. She wouldn't mind if she had a boyfriend, but she'd rather focus on being smart that loving.

"And that's basically the whole mansion" Tzuyu shrugged as they arrived in the living room.

"Your mansion is as big as mine" she added.

"Maybe I can visit your house sometime" he smiled. "Oh! I forgot show you one more thing! Follow me!" He grabbed her wrist then dragged her all the way to the rooftop. But before they can reach it, he covered her eyes with his hands.

"Don't worry, it's a surprise" he guided her to the top of the roof then uncovered her eyes. She gasped at the view. The view was full of lights-it was the best since it was night-and it was only a neighbourhood of mansions. Jihyo admired the view from afar then sat down along with Tzuyu.

"It's beautiful" she smiled.

"Yeah, I was actually hoping that this view would make you feel better after what happened with you and Sana. And if you're still sad, I'm here if you need me" Tzuyu responded.

"This view is already enough to make me smile" Jihyo didn't know what she was saying, but she was referring to Tzuyu which she was looking at.

"Oh really now?" Tzuyu said sarcastically. Jihyo giggled then pinched his cheeks.

"You're so cute" she cooed. Tzuyu face went red.

"N-no I'm n-not" Tzuyu denied.

"Yeah you are" Jihyo replied.

"Well then if I'm cute, then you're cuter" Tzuyu pinched her cheeks. Jihyo scoffed.

"Oh puh-lease, a newborn featherless bird is cuter than me" Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"Hey, don't say that, no matter what you'll always look cute to me-wait no, you'll always look beautiful to me. Make up or not, woke up just like this or not, old or not, you'll always look like a goddess in my eyes" tzuyu never realized what he actually said. He just let his mouth speak.

"Wow, I never expected that coming from you Tzuyu. Thanks, Sana actually never said that to me" she tucked a strand behind her ear.

"Well, try to forget him for now and let's just focus on your smile" Tzuyu smiled.

"We already got that covered, how about we play some games with Jeongyeon?" Jihyo asked.

"Sure, come on" they both went to Jeongyeon then asked him if they could play with each other in the arcade. Jeongyeon didn't mind so they did.

"Nayeon?" Meanwhile, Momo and Nayeon were just done playing the game.

"Yeah?" Nayeon said curiously.

"Can I tell you something?" Momo replied.

"Sure, what is it?" Nayeon asked.

"Follow me first" Momo grabbed her wrist then led her all the way to a place where you can see the moon so clearly, don't forget the stars. They both faced each other then Momo took a deep breath.

"Nayeon, I've loved you for so long now and today I thought was the day I will finally confess my feelings to you. I hope you accept my feelings Nayeon, because without you, my heart is incomplete" Momo finally said. Nayeon hesitated, she also liked Jeongyeon, but she didn't want to be with a bad boy. She thought that maybe this could be her chance of loosing her feelings for him.

"I'd love to accept your feelings" Nayeon smiled. They both hugged each other then crashed their lips with each other's. It was passionate and soft. Full of only sweetness and love. At least that's was Momo felt.

As they walked back in the house, Momo asked if they can show their relationship with each other in the school website. Nayeon nodded then Momo posted an update in the poll.

Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Jihyo's phones beeped a notification. They were in the middle of a flappy bird game. So far Jihyo is winning. Tzuyu was trying to beat Jihyo and Jihyo was supporting him. Jeongyeon decided to take the time to check the notification of the website.

Hmorai: In a relationship with Nayeon! Love you! @Nabongz

Jeongyeon dropped his phone then froze in the spot.

Sorry I didn't update often. I was trying to finish my first book. I will update pretty often now so Ye.