Chpt. 12 - "Blood And Tears"

Third Person POV

The basketball team so far is winning against the other team. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon non-stopped cheered for them on the bleachers. Jihyo and the cheerleaders are cheering for them better than ever. That's why Sana has been the best and amazing player right now.

"And the Bulls win!" The MC cheered through the microphone. The basketball players and the cheerleaders did a group hug then sat down the benches to wait for the one team and the other to finish their game to see who goes in the finals. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon decided to walk down to the cheerleaders.

"You guys did a great job! Bet you'll be better the final game" Tzuyu cheered.

"Thanks Tzuyu! But don't thank us, thank the girl that taught us how to always give their best in cheerleading" Joy nudged Jihyo. Jihyo just smiled at Tzuyu.

"You did a wonderful job being a Leader Jihyo. You really do know how to be the greatest captain the school's cheerleaders ever had! We better get going though, the MC is gonna kick us out" Tzuyu chuckled. The girls giggled then the Chous bid their good lucks before going back to their seats.

Jungkook, NamJoon, Hoseok and Yoongi glared at the two boys. The other boys just minded their own business. Jungkook thought of asking Sana to help him with beating up Tzuyu. So he did before the finals start.

"Sana?" Asked the boy next to him.

"Yeah?" The taller one looked at him.

"I was thinking...maybe you can join us beat up Tzuyu?" Jungkook asked.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Sana questioned.

"Well me, NamJoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are planning on making Tzuyu suffer for breaking you and Jihyo up. And even making you jealous" Jungkook explained. Sana thought deeply if he should agree or not.

"Think about the times they made you feel miserable...sad...angry...jealous. The times they giggled in front of you. The times when they flirted and laughed in front of your eyes. Are you just gonna go and let them do their thing? Or are you gonna make Tzuyu pay for playing with your girl" Jungkook influenced.

Sana snapped and thought about all those moments.

"I'm in" Sana said deeply. Jungkook smiled then turned back the game.

"What do you think they were talking about?" Jeongyeon eavesdropped at Sana and Jungkook from afar.

"Who?" Tzuyu looked at where Jeongyeon was looking.

"Sana and Jungkook. I have a bad feeling about them..." Jeongyeon clenched his teeth.

"Leave it for now, let's watch the finals!" Tzuyu cheered as the Bulls got ready for the finals. It was the Bulls vs the Sharks. Tzuyu wasn't gonna lie, they were awesome players like literally.

"The Bulls are gonna have a challenge beating them" Tzuyu thought. Before the finals, one of the Sharks actually knocked a person down the ground, causing them to have a bruise. The coach made the person sit out for now but the guy is gonna be back in the finals.

As the game started, both were confusing the audience and even the MC. They aren't even going anywhere! It's been about 1 minute and there was no points from either teams.

"Come on! Someone get a point already!" Tzuyu groaned. Finally, the Bulls got a point. Everyone cheered except for the Sharks and the Alligators.

-(skip time cuz I'm lazy holy crazzzz)-

As the Bulls get 13 points and the Sharks get 12, there was an intense moment going on. Like so close, to so far. The audience felt like they couldn't even breathe from one part of it. One member of the Shark team flicked the ball at the hoop. It kept going round and round on the railing. The audience held their breath as it did that.