Chpt. 15 - "You Will Soon"

Third Person POV

The doctor walked in only to find Jihyo sleeping on a chair and leaning against the edge of the coma and Tzuyu sleeping peacefully. The doctor looked at them for a while, thinking about how sweet they would be if they were ever together. He then cleared his throat, causing Jihyo to wake up.

"Huh..? O-oh! Doc! Hi..I was waiting for you" Jihyo chuckled nervously.

"I can tell. While he's sleeping, I'll tell you the results" the doctor grabbed a chair then sat down in front of Jihyo. Jihyo sat up straight and nodded.

"Well, the cuts are pretty deep are severe but they aren't infected in any way. The drills on his arms though, they are filled with salt. The scratches on his thighs are filled with hot sauce. Those wounds could cause him to recover in 3-4 months. It would've been less if there wasn't any salt or hot sauce in his wounds" the doctor explained.

"Can I visit him everyday though..? So he doesn't miss his studies?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes it's okay. If you don't mind me asking...who would've done this? He's just a young boy" The doctor replied. Jihyo knew who it was. She thought twice before telling who is was.

"Some basketball players in the school. Irene recorded them torturing him and it was so painful to watch. Especially when my ex-boyfriend was included" tears started forming in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll report them to the police and show them the video evidence. I'll ask my daughter for it" the doctor patted her shoulder. Tzuyu started groaning and waking up. He opened his eyes and saw Jihyo and the doctor.

"I'll leave you both kids alone" the doctor stood up and left. Jihyo faced Tzuyu and looked at him.

"Are you okay Tzuyu...? How are your scars? Do they hurt?" Jihyo looked at him worryly.

"I'm okay, now that you're here" Tzuyu smiled.

"Well...the doctor said that the recovery will take 3-4 months. But don't worry. I'll be here everyday so that you can catch up with school and so that I can spend time with you" Jihyo explained then smiled.

"Thank you Jihyo. You're the best friend I could ever have" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Same to you Tzuyu. I really missed you when you were gone...it felt like I was missing a part of me. But sometimes I don't because I still had the photograph of you" Jihyo commented.

"I don't think we'd ever ask each other if we're childhood friends honestly. We're always too chicken when we were young, remember?" Tzuyu showed his dimple.

"Well actually, when you smiled, you would've gave it all away" Jihyo added.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked.

"Because of your dimple, it never changes" Jihyo poked his dimple.

"I should've known" Tzuyu and Jihyo both stared at each other with admiration then started leaning towards a each other. Both looked at each other's lips. They were both so close...until someone had to break it.

"CHOU TZUYU!" Hiro barged in along with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Tzuyu quickly sat up from his coma and Jihyo in a flash acted normal.

"Dad" Tzuyu smiled. Hiro ran beside him and looked at his cuts and wounds.

"What happened to you?! Who would've done this!? I would send them to jail if I could!" Hiro growled.

"I'm okay dad. Some basketball players just tortured me. No biggie" Tzuyu joked.

"My son was about to die because of this nonsense! Let me report these boys to the police!" Hiro responded.

"Calm down Mr. Chou...your son is just recovering.." Jihyo calmed Hiro down. She then explained what happened and Hiro clenched his fists in anger.

"Mr. Chou. The girls and I including your son, Jeongyeon, already reported it to Principal JYP. from what I've heard, Hoseok, NamJoon, Jungkook, Yoongi and Sana are in the police department" Nayeon added. Hiro sighed in relief.

"I hope they get what they deserved. My son did nothing to deserve this" Hiro responded. Jihyo just looked down, feeling as if it was her fault that Tzuyu was in this way. Just then, Hiro's phone buzzed and he decided to check it.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave for a meeting in the business right now. Please the three of you, I trust you with Tzuyu, especially you Jihyo. Please take care of him" was the last this Hiro said before he left for the meeting. Jeongyeon walked towards his brother.

"The more I look at you, the more I want to beat the s**t out of Sana for doing this" Jeongyeon clenched his fist.

"Then look away...Sana didn't do anything..." Tzuyu breathed out.

"Wait what?" Jihyo looked at him.

"Yeah...he was about to hit me but he dropped the baseball bat and left..I don't know why. After that...Jungkook and NamJoon put salt and hot sauce on my cuts and wounds. They carried me and put me in the big box. They put a lock on it and they put chains around it so I can rot in there. But when I woke up, I felt the chains being taken off and I thought it was weird. The wounds hurt so much and that's why I couldn't help but cry because of the feeling of it" Tzuyu explained.

Jihyo's mouth dropped. She never expected this. She checked the time and saw that it was 5:30.

"Tzuyu, may I have the permission to talk to Sana?" Jihyo asked him.

"Why ask? I don't own you" Tzuyu chuckled.

"You will soon" Jihyo mumbled.

"What?" Tzuyu questioned.

"Nevermind, take care of him Jeongyeon, Nayeon" Jihyo left the room and to her car. Before she drove, she decided to text Sana.

Jihyo: where are you?

Sana: Mansion, talking to Momo

Jihyo: I'm coming over

Sorry for not updating, lots of things that was important was happening. This is a bit bad but bear with me okay. As you can see, I unpublished Always. Always readers who read here, please wait patiently for it. I'm doing some editing. Anyways. BAI