Chpt. 7 - "Photograph"

Third Person POV

"Wait, what?" Jeongyeon was shocked.

"Well, Jihyo has really been acting so much like Jisoo. She even looked like her! Well, a bit. When I face timed with her, her make up was off. So she legit looked like Jisoo" Tzuyu explained.

"Well bro, there's only one way to find out. You gotta ask her. The earlier, the better" Jeongyeon shrugged.

"Oh, speaking of which, what happened to you and Nayeon?" Tzuyu asked him.

"Well...we got ourselves into trouble...on purpose, so we were sent in the principal's office" Jeongyeon chuckled nervously.

"Is it because you guys wanna spend time with each other?" Tzuyu smirked.

"N-no! She started spitting balls at the teacher first! Then I did. I don't want her to do it alone. Besides, a bad boy's gotta do what he gotta do" he made his point.

"Eh, touché" Tzuyu crossed his arms.

"So what did you both do?" Tzuyu asked.

"We just sat there and spoke to each other.."

"Sure...what did you actually do?" Tzuyu looked at him suspiciously

Flashback to the Principle's Office.

"Checkmate, move your king" Jeongyeon smirked.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Nayeon complained.

"This is chess! I thought you knew how to play it" he shrugged.

"I do know how to play it, but it's just you're so good at it that I can't even kill a knight, bishop, or even the queen! All I can kill is those pawns!" She sighed in defeat.

"Just check me already" she told Jeongyeon.

"Nu-uh, I gotta play by the rules. Move your king" Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Ugh fine" she thought on where to move her king. Jeongyeon hope that she would put it on the spot he's expecting it to be. He planned this all out. Nayeon moved to the spot where Jeongyeon wanted it to be then he cheered.

"You checked me" Jeongyeon cheered.

"Okay fine I'll move m-wait what?!" She looked at the board. She actually did check Jeongyeon. She squealed then hugged Jeongyeon which got them into an awkward position. Since Jeongyeon was sitting on the single couch which was only seated for one person, Nayeon was sitting on his lap while she hugged him.

Jeongyeon held his breath as she sat on it. But hugged Nayeon either way. She let go then they both looked at each other with tomato faces. After they gazed at each other, they both laughed obnoxiously for no reason. Then both of them wasted their time by playing other games. They're thankful that the principal allowed them to talk and play games in the room. Otherwise they would've sat there doing nothing for the rest of the day.

End of Flashback

"So, what happened to it? Did she notice it?" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Actually she did, but she didn't do anything about it" Jeongyeon shrugged.

4:30 am

The practice was just done. After the cheerleaders and basketball players changed, Momo asked Nayeon if she could walk her all the way to her dorm. She ignored him because of what he did to Jeongyeon, instead, she asked Jihyo if she wants to go to Tzuyu and Jeongyeon who were still at the bleachers. Tzuyu waved at them as they made eye contact but Jeongyeon kept his eyes on the phone.