Chpt. 13 - "Please Don't Leave Me"

Third Person POV

"What's the news?" Jihyo asked.

"Well can I charge my phone first?" Irene replied.

"Umm...sure?" Jihyo answered. All the girls walked in and sat on the floor while Irene charges her phone beside Jihyo's bed. She then sat down with all the other girls.

"It's about Tzuyu. He was tortured by some of the basketball players!" Jane finally said.

"Wait what?" Jihyo and Nayeon said in unison.

"Well at first, we saw Jungkook, Yoongi, NamJoon, Hoseok and Sana kidnapping Tzuyu as he left your dorm and we decided to follow them" Dahyun explained.

"Then we saw them in the music room and Jungkook was slicing and making cuts on Tzuyu, then Yoongi drilled on Tzuyu's shoulders, then NamJoo-"

"What did Sana do?" Jihyo cut Nancy off.

"Well...we saw him pick the baseball bat as his weapon but...Irene's phone died before we got the footage of him. We never got to see him because we left before we can get caught" Joy answered. Irene stood up to check on her phone and it was good the she had the footage.

"Here look!" Irene showed the whole footage to Jihyo, including Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok and Najoom torturing them. But the last of the footage was just Sana holding the baseball bat. As it ended, Jihyo immediately stood up and ran to the music room.

"Jihyo wait!" The girls except Wendy and JooE ran after her. Jihyo pushed the door open...

But there was nothing to be seen.

"What?! But we saw them here! You saw the footage!" Dahyun looked around. It was just normal music room...with an unusual big box in the side.

"Did you guys do that just to prank me?" Jihyo looked at them.

"No! We swear we saw them here!" Nancy replied.

"Right. That video was probably just an edit from JooE. She is a good editor. Thanks for wasting my time. I'll see you guys tomorrow..." Jihyo said.

"And please don't do it again.." Jihyo added as she walked away.

"I don't think it's a prank...that video looks to real to be an edit" Nayeon said as she walked up to the girls.

"She's probably just tired to think. Anyways, we'll investigate more about this tomorrow okay?" Nayeon spoke.

"Okay, goodnight Nayeon" Dahyun and the girls waved. Nayeon waved then ran back to her dorm. Wendy and JooE were long gone and Jihyo was already sleeping like a lion.

"Goodnight Jihyo" Nayeon responded as she turned off the lamp and fell asleep.

The Next Day

Jeongyeon went to school alone. He wondered why Tzuyu didn't come home yesterday. He thought that he slept with Jihyo or something so he didn't really mind. He went to his locker and found Jihyo leaning against Tzuyu's.

"Hey Jihyo! Have you seen Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked as he got his things for the first and second period of class.

"I was about to ask the same thing" Jihyo stood up straight.

"Oh, I thought you slept with him" Jeongyeon pointed at her.

"What? No! By the way, Nayeon just went to the washroom if you're looking for her too" Jihyo added.

"Oh, well.."

*Kringgg*

"We'll find him later" Jeongyeon said as he worried a bit more.

Lunch Hour.

Jihyo went to the music room then sat behind the door of the guy who usually stays there for lunch hour.

"Hey! I'm back!" Jihyo greeted but no response.

"Hello? Are you there?" She asked. No response. She shrugged then stood up. She was about to leave until she heard sobs in the room. She went towards where it was and it was coming from the big box that was on the side of the room. It has a lock on it. She decided to use her pin to unlock it and surprisingly it work. She opened the box to find only what will never believe until she seen it with her on eyes.

"Tzuyu?!" She was startled.

"J-j-ji-h-hyo?" He looked at her.

"hold on! I'm calling Jeongyeon!" She dialled Jeongyeon's number as she examined his body. Just as Nancy said. Cuts and sliced on his body. Drills on his shoulders. She looked terribly worried.

"Jihyo? Hey! Have you found Tzuyu?"

"Yes I have! Come to the music room ASAP with Nayeon! Please!"

She hung up. Jeongyeon and Nayeon literally barged in the music room to find Jihyo kneeling beside Tzuyu who was on a box.

"Oh my.." Nayeon gasped as she saw Tzuyu.

"We have to go to the nurse now!" Jeongyeon carried Tzuyu then the 3 of them ran all the way to the nurse's office. Jeongyeon placed Tzuyu down on the coma then examined his features.

"Whoever did this to my brother I will smash their head off!" Jeongyeon growled.

"Oh my goodness!" The nurse walked in and gasped.

"What happened to this poor man!?" She asked.

"We will explain later but please, help him" Jihyo begged.

"I cannot help him, but I will call in the paramedics to help him. Right now, he needs to lay down and wait. I will be right back" the nurse went to the other room.

"Tzuyu, you'll be okay okay?" Jeongyeon commented. Tzuyu gave a weak smile and a weak thumbs up. Jihyo held his head as Tzuyu closed his eyes.

"Why would they do this..?" Jihyo wondered as she teared up seeing his cuts and wounds.

"D-don't cr-cry....I'm..al-alive" Tzuyu looked at her and smiled. Jihyo smiled at him too then hugged him.

"Please don't leave me" Jihyo begged as she started crying.

"I-I wo-won't..I promise.." Tzuyu hugged her back.

AY, I updated today XD. I'll try to update more often.