Chpt. 14 - "Mind Your Own Business"

Third Person POV

The paramedics came in the school as the bell rang for period 4. Jeongyeon and Nayeon had to go but Jihyo decided to stay with Tzuyu. They understood then left the room. Right after they left, the paramedics entered then walked towards Tzuyu who was barely breathing.

"My goodness. What happened?" The doctor came and sat beside Tzuyu.

"From what I've heard, he was tortured by five boys according to Ms. Park here" the nurse answered. Before the paramedics came, Tzuyu had fallen asleep and Jihyo had the time to explain what happened to the nurse.

"Well, we'll take him to the hospital for now, Ms. Park, we will inform you what will happen to Tzuyu right after school if you come and visit him" the doctor said to Jihyo. She knew the doctor. It was Irene's dad.

"Yes. Thank you" Jihyo sniffed.

"You should get going to class, you don't want homework after school do you?" The nurse told Jihyo. Jihyo just nodded then left the room to go to her class. He eyes and nose were puffy still. After she saw Tzuyu in that state, her heart shattered into amillion pieces. Now that she finally met Tzuyu again, she never wanted to see him go anymore.

She wants him to stay by her side and she'll do the same if he does. She never felt this much emotion towards a person. The closest is Sana, but now, Tzuyu is her one top priority. She walked into class and had all eyes on her. Surprisingly, the professor wasn't here. She just chose to sit down and wait for period five.

"Jihyo?" Mina looked at her. Chaeyoung looked at her too. Jihyo didn't respond, instead, she covered her head with her arms. Jane, Nancy, JooE, Dahyun, Irene and Wendy walked towards her.

"Jihyo...? Did you find him..?" Irene asked.

"I saw him..you were right..I should've believed you in the first place" Jihyo started sobbing. The girls helped her up and hugged her.

"H-he was in p-pain. I could've been th-there for him. H-his cuts an-and the w-wounds th-that they g-gave to him..it shattered m-me when I saw him l-like that" she explained. The girls felt terrible for her. They knew that Jihyo and Tzuyu were close now and they knew that this would definitely hurt Jihyo.

They let go of the hug then Irene lifted her chin.

"If you believe in him, he'll believe in you. Fight for him Jihyo. I know that he'll survive just for you because you helped him get through things. So never give up on him" Irene smiled. Jihyo wiped her tears then smiled at Irene. The bell rang for the next period, Mina and Chaeyoung were still confused but they didn't mind it that much.

The girls went their separate ways to each other's classes. Jihyo was in the class with Yoongi, Hoseok, NamJoon, Jungkook and Sana. She made her way to a seat and replaced the other seat with her things. The professor came in and started teaching history which was boring for Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Jihyo decided to just listen to music since the professor was just talking about his past. Nayeon pulled out a straw and decided to throw a spit ball at the teacher.

"Who was that?" The professor looked around. Nobody was doing anything. Nayeon just giggled alongside with Jeongyeon. The professor shrugged then continued. After a while, Jeongyeon did the same thing Nayeon did before.

"Okay throw another spitball one more time and you'll be sent outside of my classroom!" The professor growled. Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at each other and shrugged. They decided to throw another spit ball at the professor at the same time. The students started giggling.

"Okay! You think I haven't noticed you were the ones throwing spit balls at me! Detention after school!" The professor escorted Nayeon and Jeongyeon outside the classroom to talk to them leaving Yoongi, Hoseok, NamJoon, Jungkook, and Jihyo all by theirselves.

Jihyo just continued to listen to music while the boys watched her. She noticed it after a while then took off her headphones.

"Mind your own business" she said.

"Woah! What's gotten you into that mood?" Yoongi smirked at her. Jihyo never answered.

"You know, Sana's been looking for someone again. He's thinking if you want to go to him" Jungkook added. Jihyo slammed the table.

"I SAID MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU LITTLE (beep)! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jihyo shouted, leaving the boys speechless. She continued listening to music while reading her book. The boys just listened to her and Waited for the teacher to come.

After School

Jihyo walked to her locker and stuffed her things inside. Once she closed it, she was greeted by Sana who was leaning against the locker beside her's.

"What do you want?" Jihyo asked as if she's done with it.

"Jihyo please give me another chance to start over" Sana begged.

"No! Now excuse me! I have to go to the hospital!" Jihyo turned around. Sana walked right in front of her.

"Please Jihyo, I've missed you ever since you left me. I even changed just for you to come back to me" Sana begged again.

"If you truly love me, you should've changed even before Tzuyu came here! Now go away!" Jihyo walked right past him. She got into her car (A/N yes she has a car) and drove all the way to the hospital. She walked inside.

"Chou Tzuyu" she told the nurse.

"Room 264 at the third floor" the nurse answered.

"Thank you" Jihyo went to the elevator then at the room where Tzuyu was. As she walked in, she saw Tzuyu unconscious. She's glad that he was okay. She sat down and waited for the doctor to come but she got a little bored. She decided to play with Tzuyu's hair while she waits for the doctor but before she knew it, she fell asleep.

This is a boring chapter. I gotta say.