Chpt. 9 - "Expelled"

Third Person POV

1 day before the tournament...

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon decided to drive to school together now since Jeongyeon already gave the bunny plush. As they walk in, many people were staring at them with a straight face.

"Geez...what's with these people?" Tzuyu half-whispered to Jeongyeon.

"I don't know..." Jeongyeon responded. Both were a bit creeped out by the people that were staring at them, until they finally found Nayeon and Jihyo leaning against the lockers.

"Guys, um, do you know what's going on?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You guys didn't check the new update in the school website?" Jihyo asked.

"Well, we turn our notifs off when we sleep.." Tzuyu replied.

"Well, look!" Nayeon showed.

PrincipalJYP: Attention students of JYP University. I announce that Minatozaki Hirai Momo is now EXPELLED from the school. The reason is that a student named Im Nayeon has informed me to check one of the school cameras. I did what she told me to do and what I saw was insanely unbelievable. I found that Minatozaki Hirai Momo was about to rape Im Nayeon. But was stopped by our new student Chou Yoo Jeongyeon. We hope you understand that Minatozaki Hirai Momo is now EXPELLED. We wish the best luck to him. Thank you for understanding.

(Insert the video)

Disabled Comments...

"Momo is expelled?" Tzuyu gasped.

"So that's why you were missing for a while" Tzuyu looked at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon didn't respond.

"Earth to Jeongyeon? Hello?" Nayeon waved her hand at his face.

"Three of you, come with me" Jeongyeon said eagerly then started walking to the principal's office. Jeongyeon knocked three times and waited for someone to open.

"Jeongyeon what are we doing here?" Nayeon asked. The door was soon opened by JYP himself.

"Mr. Chou Yoo Jeongyeon, Ms. Park Jihyo, Mr. Chou Tzuyu and Ms. Im Nayeon. Come in" JYP let them in. The four of them sat on the four chairs that were around JYP's desk.

"What brings you all here today?" JYP asked.

"Mr. JYP, I would like you to bring Minatozaki Hirai Momo back to school" Jeongyeon answered.

"WHAT?!" The four, including JYP, gasped.

"Ahem, I mean, why would you want him back to the school Mr. Yoo" JYP fixed his manners.

"Principal JYP, I have many reasons. I don't want my reputation low because of Momo's fan girls. I know Momo was about to rape Nayeon but I saved her, if he ever does any more harm to other people, he's going to have to get through me first. Also, Momo has a basketball tournament tomorrow. He's one of the best players of the team I know it. We need him for the game. So please, give him one more chance" Jeongyeon explained.

Nayeon wasn't worried, but she was proud. Her heart melted as he explained his reasons. She didn't care of Momo will rape her or hurt her or even kidnap her. Because she knows that Jeongyeon will be there to save her. Her Prince Charming. She smiled proudly at him.

Tzuyu and Jihyo's jaws were dropped. It's not that Jihyo didn't want Momo back, she would love to have him back to the school since Jeongyeon was right. He was one of the best players in the basketball team. But it's just that she doesn't want him to hurt her best friend ever again. She's scared that Nayeon will get hurt because of him, but she also believes in Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu just had his jaw dropped. He didn't mind Momo coming back since Momo didn't do anything to him. But he is a bit concerned about Jeongyeon and him. He thought that one day, Jeongyeon is going to get injured because of Momo. He was scared for Jeongyeon. But he believed in him.

"Are you sure of your decision Mr. Yoo" JYP asked him as he drank his water.

"I am 100% sure of my decision Principal JYP" Jeongyeon sat up straight.

"Who here would like to give a reason why Mr. Minatozaki Hirai Momo SHOULNT come back to school?" JYP asked the four of them. None of them had a good reason. All Jeongyeon's reasons are pure and true.

"Then I will think about this decision Mr. Yoo. Thank you for telling me this. You four are dismissed" JYP stood up.

"Thank you Principal JYP" the four of them left the office then started walking to their first class.

"I can't believe you said that Jeongyeon" Tzuyu broke the silence.

"I give people 2-3 chances Tzuyu. You should know" Jeongyeon replied.

"Nayeon are you okay with this?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon.

"I'm okay, as long as your there for me, I will be okay" Nayeon gave him a gummy smile.

"I promise" Jeongyeon smiled. Tzuyu and Jihyo looked at them, then at each other.

"I see a new couple" Tzuyu winked at Jihyo.

"I see it, you see it, we all see it Tzuyu" Jihyo giggled. They finally reached their first class which was art class. Jeongyeon and Nayeon sat together while Tzuyu and Jihyo sat together. At least they came in just in time.

"Okay class. Today we will be sketching something or someone that makes you feel different than anything other thing. Something that is rather important, necessary or amazing in your life. So I will each give you all one piece of paper to draw on" the professor gave all of the students one piece of paper.

"You can all start once you all have gotten your paper. And oh! Don't let your partner see it yet" the teacher smiled. Tzuyu started sketching Jihyo then her physical features. Little did he know, Jihyo was doing the same. Jeongyeon was drawing a heart with scars around it. Nayeon was drawing a heart but a normal and healthy heart.

"Times up! Who would like to show their sketches?" The professor asked. Chaeyoung raised his hand.

"Chaeyoung, what do you have?" The professor smiled.

"I uhh have a basketball because basketball is really dear to me. It's one of the best achievements I've had in my entire life" Chaeyoung explained. Dahyun looked at him with admiration until Chaeyoung saw her eyes then she looked away quickly.

"That's amazing Chaeyoung! Who would like to go next?" Jihyo and Tzuyu raised their hands.

"Okay both of you, why don't you say what you drew at the same time then one of you explain why you drew it" the professor pointed at them. The two of them stood up.

"3, 2, 1"

"Tzuyu!"

"Jihyo!"

They both said at the same time. The students looked at them, confused. Even Jihyo and Tzuyu were confused.

"Well, I drew Tzuyu because he was my childhood friend that I lost so long ago. But now I found him and we both became closer friends because of this. I really love him as a friend" Jihyo explained. Tzuyu looked at her with loving eyes and with a smile. Jihyo looked at him and smile too.

"That was the same thing I was about to say" Tzuyu chuckled then they both sat down.

"Thank you for presenting! Who's ne-"

*kringgg*

The bell rang.

"Hand your papers in with your name please! See you all soon!" Their professor smiled. As Jihyo and Tzuyu left, they didn't realize they were both holding hands until they sat down together again for the next class. Jihyo and Tzuyu blushed then they both looked away from each other.

We now know, they're closer friends than before.

Hiya. 2 updates in one day! I'll add a dubchaeng here for more jams.