Chpt. 11 - "I Love You"

Third Person POV

Jihyo woke up feeling something heavy around her waist. Then she remembered. She laid back tight on the grass, beside Tzuyu, underneath the starry night. She turned around then saw Tzuyu's handsome face. From her point of view. She caressed his jaw then left a peck on the tip of his nose.

"Sleep well Tzuyu. I love you" she whispered quietly before squirming away from his grasp. She stood up then walked all the way to Jeongyeon's room. She knocked at the door and no answer. She thought that Jeongyeon might be in the library. So she walked all the way there then opened the door, finding Momo and Jeongyeon talking and laughing.

She stood frozen on the spot. She didn't know how to react. The two guys saw her then froze too. Jeongyeon sighed, then spoke.

"Jihyo...mind if you sit down with us?"

Jihyo sighed then nodded. She sat down on the chair across Jeongyeon and sat up straight. Jeongyeon signalled Momo to explain why he was here so, he did. Momo explained how Jeongyeon was supposed to help him catch up and what Sana did to him earlier. Jihyo felt pity for him now. She never thought that Sana would say those words to his little brother, she never realized Momo was tearing up.

Jeongyeon's patted his back then looked at Jihyo,

"Did you need a ride for anything possibly?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah...how'd you know?" Jihyo replied.

"I had a hunch, come on, I'll drop you both" the three of them stood up, then walked all the way to the car. Jeongyeon dropped the two in school the drove back home. Momo and Jihyo were walking in silence, until Jihyo broke it.

"So uhh...I thought you stay at home"

"I don't wanna go home right now, so I just decided to stay in my dorm" Momo responded.

"I see, well uhh, I'll see you tomorrow in the game"

"Yeah, you too. Good luck" Momo waved.

"Same, bye"

Jihyo walked in her dorm which was full of laughter by the cheerleaders.

"Jihyo! You're back! Come on, you're just in time for truth or dare" Nayeon smiled. Jihyo sat down beside Dahyun and Nayeon. Joy spinned bottle then landed on Irene.

"Irene, truth or dare" joy smirked.

"Dare. I'm not chicken" Irene chose.

"I dare you to ask seulgi out over text" Joy replied. Irene gasped but did as she was told anyway. She pulled out her phone then texted Seulgi.

Irene: hey

Seulgi: Irene! Hi! What's up?

Irene: i was thinking

Seulgi: about?

Irene: do you wanna maybe

Seulgi: ?

Irene: go out after the tournament

Seulgi: go out? Sure. I gotta go. My little bro is being weird again

Irene: heh I see, bye!

Irene tucked her phone back into her pocket then sighed in relief.

"What did he say?" They all said in unison.

"He said sure, after the tournament he said" Irene sighed in love.

"Anyways, Irene, spinned the bottle" Joy told her.