Chpt. 10 - "Why Didn't You Control Yourself?!"

Third Person POV

"That's BS!!! 3 home works in one day! What else does period 4 and 5 have to add?! 5?!" Jeongyeon complained as they were walking towards the cafeteria.

"Well, at least we can spend time together doing homework" Nayeon shrugged.

"Heh, that is true" Jeongyeon scratched his head. The both of them got their food from the station then headed for a table.

"Why do you never sit with the cheerleaders and basketball players anymore?" Jeongyeon asked as he bit into his sandwich.

"What's the point in going when your best friend never sits there anymore" Nayeon answered.

"Well, you have your other friends" Jeongyeon reasoned.

"True but, I prefer sitting with you than them" Nayeon bit into her apple. Just then, Dahyun sat beside them.

"Dahyun! Never expected you to be here, how are you?" Nayeon smiled.

"I'm fine, who's this?" Dahyun looked at Jeongyeon.

"I'm Jeongyeon, the guy who saved her from Momo. And you are...?"

"Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. Thank you for saving my friend" Dahyun smiled.

"She's one of my close friends. But it's been so long since we spoke to each other, right Dubu?" Nayeon added.

"Right, why don't we catch up? And maybe even get to know Jeongyeon a bit more" Dahyun suggested.

"That would be a great idea! Mind if Jihyo and Tzuyu be included?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Sure" Dahyun smiled. The three of them just ate, making it awkward between them.

"Um..mind if I tell you guys something?" Dahyun broke the silence.

"Sure, what's it?" Jeongyeon replied.

"I think I sorta...ship Jihyo and Tzuyu together" Dahyun nervously chuckled. Nayeon and Jeongyeon gasped.

"Thank goodness we aren't the only ones!" Nayeon sighed in relief.

"I know right, I thought that my brother will never find another person but here we are" Jeongyeon chuckled. Before Dahyun could say anything, the bell rang for period 4.

"Duty calls, bye Dahyun, nice meeting ya!" Jeongyeon waved.

"You too! Bye Nayeon!" Dahyun waved back.

"Bye!" The two (Nayeon and Jeongyeon) walked all the way to class and found no professor.

"Where is the professor?" Nayeon questioned as the both of them sat down.

"I heard that she's not coming today, free period!" Mina High fived Chaeyoung who was beside him. Jihyo and Tzuyu came in at the same time then sat beside each other.

"Jihyo! There's no professor today" Mina cheered.

"Oh, okay" Jihyo shrugged it off.

"What do you mean 'okay'? Aren't you glad?" Mina questioned. Jihyo didn't answer, instead, she just read a book.

"What book are you reading?" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh, it's called 'Arranged Marriage'. It's about a person that loved someone else, but she was arranged in a marriage under her parents permission. I highly suggest you read this book but mind if I finish it?" Jihyo did her aegyo.

"Sure, I won't mind" Tzuyu smiled.

"Eeee! Thanks" she hugged Tzuyu then gave him a kiss on the cheeks. Tzuyu froze then blushed. Jihyo giggled then turned back to the part of the book she was reading. Tzuyu snapped out of the phase then leaned back in his chair. He just listened to his music while waiting for the bell.