Chpt. 8 - "Charlie Charlie"

Third Person POV

"It is me Jisoo. Well, Jihyo. Why did you change your name?" Tzuyu asked her.

"I figured that there are so much Jisoos in Korea so I decided to change my name to Jihyo so that I can be different" Jihyo answered.

"Heh, well I actually sorta knew it was you from the start. The way you act, the way you laugh, the way you smile and the way you.." Tzuyu at her with admiration. Distracting himself from continuing the sentence.

"The way I what?" She asked.

"The way you look so..beautiful" he finished. Her face turned red as he said that.

"Well, I knew that it was you too" she smiled.

"Oh really? Compare me to the photograph and see how we look the 'same'" Tzuyu crossed his arms. Jihyo grabbed the photograph then compared it to Tzuyu.

"Well...your brown eyes, round glasses, slick hair, yoda ears-"

"Yoda ears?!" Tzuyu laughed obnoxiously.

"Yoda ears are you kidding me?!" He continued laughing. Jihyo glared at him.

"Okay okay I understand how present me and past me lookalike. What do you wanna do?" Tzuyu asked.

"Movie?" Jihyo suggested.

"Sure" Tzuyu smiled.

"We can play some paranormal things tonight" Jihyo smirked.

"Like the old times?" Tzuyu looked at her.

"Like the old times, but with Jeongyeon and Nayeon" Jihyo smiled suspiciously.

"Now that's gonna be fun"

"Ugh, history homework" Jeongyeon rolled his eyes.

"I'll help you with that. Besides, that's the class we got in trouble in, so get ready for notes" Nayeon smiled.

"Ughhhhh!!" Jeongyeon groaned then fell backwards hitting the floor. Both of them were sitting on the floor with a table just perfect for them to right on.

"Don't worry, this is the last homework we're gonna do for the day so.." Nayeon started the recorded player of the professor talking about George Washington. Both were writing notes with using 15 pages back to back. As the recorded message was done, it was already 7:45 pm.

"Home works really take that long?!" Jeongyeon complained.

"Chill Jeongyeon, at least it's all done" they both stood up then let the room. They knocked on Tzuyu's door then it was opened by Jihyo.

"You guys done?" Jihyo asked.

"Yep, time to go home!" Nayeon answered.

"Well, me and Tzuyu were planning on doing some paranormal challenges like we did when we were young. We thought that you would like to do it with us" Jihyo smiled.

"Sounds awesome! Let's go Nayeon!" Jeongyeon cheered as they walked inside.

"I-I'm not feeling great about this.." Nayeon shivered.

"Come on Nayeon, it will be just fine" Jeongyeon smiled.

"Whatever you say..but I don't have a good feeling about this" Nayeon replied. The four of them sat on Tzuyu's bed, thinking of what game to do first.

"Let's start easy, Charlie Charlie" Jihyo suggested.

"Sure" Tzuyu smiled.

"CHARLIE CHARLIE?!" Nayeon clinged to Jeongyeon's arm.