Chpt. 6 - "I'm Sorry"

Jeongyeon: hello...? Nayeon...? Can we talk..?

Nayeon: leave her alone you freak! She doesn't want to talk to you! You brainless, selfish and ugly person!

Jeongyeon: I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to her

Nayeon: (beep) off mother(beep)

Jeongyeon: ....

Nayeon: sorry...that was my boyfriend. It's me Nayeon. What do you want?

Jeongyeon: Nayeon. I know an apology isn't enough for what I've done after school. I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore after what I've done. I should've let you talk but I didn't. I'm sorry Nayeon. I'll treat you lunch. I'll give you a giant teddy bear. I just want your forgiveness. Just that. Then you can hang out with your boyfriend all you want. You don't have to always sit at my table. I can sit alone.

Nayeon was surprised. She expecting just an I'm sorry but no. That just made her fall for him more.

Nayeon: teddy bear is all I want. I forgive you. But why were you mad at me..?

Jeongyeon was about to type why until Ms. Lee called him for dinner.

Jeongyeon: sorry I gotta go. Bye ttyl

Jeongyeon changed his clothes then walked all the way to the dining table only to find Tzuyu face timing with Jihyo and a bowl full of chicken nuggets.

"Homemade ms.lee?" Jeongyeon asked her.

"Definitely" she answered. He smiled at her then started eating some.

"Hey Jihyo!" Jeongyeon interrupted Jihyo and Tzuyu's conversation.

"Hi jeongie. Did you and Nayeon talk?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, I just need to give her a teddy bear" he chuckled then blushed.

"Get her a bunny plush, she loves those a lot but never gets one" Jihyo chuckled.

"Okay, noted" Jeongyeon said.

"Well I better get going, see you lovebirds later!" Jeongyeon waved then walked back to his room. Jihyo and Tzuyu blushed then started talking again.

11:47 pm

"Well uhh I better get going Jihyo" Tzuyu smiled.

"Same Tzuyu" Jihyo smiled too.

"Don't forget, always know that you're beautiful and strong when you sleep, it'll make your dream brighter" Tzuyu added.

"It's already been brighter when you came to my life" Jihyo commented.

"Stop being cheesy Jihyo, I'm supposed to be cheesy" Tzuyu fake glared at her.

"Okay okay I'll stop. Anyways, good night Tzuyu" Jihyo waved.

"Good night"

"Don't let the bed bugs bite" they both said at the same time. They hesitated, then laughed.

"Good night Jihyo" Tzuyu said then Jihyo ended the face time. Tzuyu placed his laptop on the floor then flopped on his bed. He sighed the took the photograph of him and his childhood friend Jisoo. He took his guitar then started playing a song.

Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For ever if I'm far away
I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart
Remember me
Though I have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you
The only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again
Remember me