Chpt. 19 - "The Tea Is Spilling Without Me"

Third Person POV

"Sana?" Somi looked at Sana who was leaning against Jihyo's locker. Currently, Somi is with Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Dahyun. Sana looked over to where he heard his name.

"Somi?" Sana stood up straight.

"Sana!"

"Somi!"

Both of the students hugged each other tightly as the 4 behind them watch the sweet moment.

"Somi, I can't believe you're here! Since when?" Sana asked.

"Since yesterday" she giggled.

"Wait, is that why you 4 were gone?" He looked at the 4 behind Somi.

"No" Chaeyoung tried to hide his smile while Dahyun and Nayeon squeal quietly.

"Oh, well, what's your first class Somi?" Sana asked.

"I have History first" Somi replied.

"Really? Same!" Sana cheered.

"Umm, who's this?" Sana looked over to where that voice came from.

"Jihyo! This is Somi! My childhood friend. Somi this is Jihyo, my current ex-girlfriend" Sana introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you Somi!" Jihyo lent out her hand for a handshake.

"Same Jihyo" both the two shook hands.

"Well, now that we're all here, mind if we all get to class before we're late?" Jeongyeon interrupted.

"Heh, yes of course" Sana scratched his head.

Lunch Time

Instead of Sana sitting with the B.B. Team and the Cheerleaders, she sat with Somi in a table alone. Natty, EunSuh, Chaeryoung, Chaeyeon, Minyoung and Jiwon sat with the BangTan Boys which were the B.B. team.

The cheerleaders and the cheerleading captain have their own table to giggle and eat. The Jitzu Squad have too their own table. Right now, they're currently calling Tzuyu.

"Sana and Somi are sitting together alone at a table! Can you believe that?" Dahyun squealed.

"Looks like the two lovebirds met again for the first time. How was it actually?" Tzuyu asked.

"A sweet moment. You should've seen how close their faces was" Jeongyeon spoke as he was eating.

"Don't talk with your mouth full! Or else you won't get any kisses" Nayeon declared.

"Wait, WAIT! IS MY BROTHER DATING NAYEON?!" Tzuyu yelled through the speaker.

"Even we didn't know about this. 2yeon, explain" Chaeyoung crossed his arms.

"I thought you guys knew when we were at the hospital" Nayeon reasoned.

"We thought you guys were talking about Tzuyu" Dahyun answered.

"Okay, well Nayeon sort of confessed to me her feelings about me and of course, how can I decline a sweet bunny. But it was weird that Nayeon confessed to me in a hospital" Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow at Nayeon.

"In my defence, I felt as if it was now or never" Nayeon crosses her arms.

"Gee, I need to recover soon! The tea is spilling without me!" Tzuyu joked.

"Don't worry bro, we can save the tea for ye" Chaeyoung responded.

"Thanks" Tzuyu said. The bell rang for period 4.

"Gotta go bro, see you later, bye!"the 4 bid their goodbyes as Tzuyu ended the call and they headed of to their next class.

Made this short so I can do my next months if u kno what I mean.