fourteen

A/N: Key!!!

Y/N= Your Name
F/S= Favorite Song
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my Irene!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a start, breathing rapidly. My whole body shook as sweat mixed with my tears. Memories of my nightmare still lingering faintly in my mind. The sight of a dead Garroth and Aaron. The sounds of Alina's screams of sorrow mixed with my own screams of pain. The feeling of my first ever boyfriend beating me into submission.

I shake my head to clear it. I don't understand why memories of him are effecting me now. We dated 10 years ago, when I started college for the first time. I was fresh out of highschool, starting my first year at Meteli University. He was in his second year. We dated for almost a whole year. Then he turned 21 and started drinking. He would hit me, and tell me mean things. But I couldn't leave because he was the only one who made me happy. Halfway through my sophomore year, he came at me with a knife, so I dropped out of college and left him. I moved to O'Kasis and went back to college three years later. When I graduated from U of O, I moved here. He hasn't haunted my dreams since my Freshman year at U of O. That was three years ago. Why are they coming back now?

Bring my clammy hands to my face to wipe away the tears. I bring my forearm across my forehead to wipe away the seat. I swing my legs across the bed and set my feet on the cold, hardwood floor. I lift myself off my bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn on my sink and splash some cold water on my face.

The sound of F/S catches my attention. I jog out of my bathroom and grab my phone, click the "answer" button in the process. "Hello?" I answer in a scratchy voice.

"Y/N!" came Katelyn's urgent voice.

"Katelyn! What's wrong? Is someone else-"

"No, Y/N, no one's hurt or dead! But you need to come to Aphmau's house right now!" she cuts me off.

I let out a sigh if relief and nod, even through she can't see me. "OK, I'll be there soon. Bye." I click the "end call" button and put my phone down. I almost had a heart attack!

I walk over to my closet and grab white tank top and a pair of jean shorts. I walk back into my bathroom and take a quick shower. I don't bother doing makeup and I'm out the door in less than five minutes. I cross the street and knock on the door. Lucinda answers.

"What's going on?" I ask as I enter the house.

Kawaii~Chan is sitting in the kitchen with Alina while Katelyn and Zane are on the couch with a, yet again, unresponsive Aphmau. She stares blankly at the wall, tears streaming down her face. She looks even more broken than she did at the funeral.

"Aphmau," Zane says gently, nudging the tanned girl. She doesn't make any movement to show she heard. "Aphmau, can you please tell us what's wrong now?" Zane presses. Her gaze shifts slightly towards him. But she doesn't say anything.

"Aph!" Katelyn pleads.

"Baby..." Aphmau whispers, almost inaudibly.

"What was that?" Lucinda says soothingly.

"Aaron's baby!" she chokes out.

"Alina's with KC," I whisper.

"No, Aaron's baby!" she wails pointing to her own stomach. Everyone draws in a sharp breath. Aphmau starts sobbing uncontrollably which attracts her daughter.

"Mama, what's wrong?" The young girl asks.

"Alina," Aphmau cries, pulling her daughter into a hug, "Your gonna be a big sister!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup everyone! I wrote this one! Hope you enjoyed! Love you alllllll! Wacky AWAY! *flies out Magic's Window*

Word Count: 638