sixteen

♫ guess who's back ♫ back again ♫ yes we're back ♫ tell a friend ♫

Key:
Y/N= Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~
Laurance and I walk silently to his house. He opens the door for me and I walk in, sliding off my shoes and setting them by the door in the process. Laurance leads me to the kitchen and I sit down at the table gingerly.

"You want tea?" He asks. I nod in response and he begins to make it. When it's made, he pours two cups and sits down across from me.

"So what exactly happened?" Laurance finally asked after taking a sip of his tea.

"Aphmau called me and a bunch of other people over and told us she was pregnant," I answer sadly.

"That's terrible! I mean, it's not terrible! But in the context of the situation, it's terrible!" He says.

I nod in response. We're silent again as we drink our tea. In the silence, my mind gets to wander. I can't help but feel this is my fault. Sadness overcomes me. I want to scream out and cry.

"What's wrong?" Laurance asks. I look back up at him confused. "You look like your about to cry."

I shake me head, "nothing."

He nods but continues to watch me out of the corner of his eye, a concerned look staining his face. I ignore his stares and continue to sip my tea, hoping it'll make me feel better. It doesn't. The silence is allowing all my fears to play out in my head. Voices tell me its my fault and I feel like I'm suffocating in their words. My breathing quickens and I bring my hands to my ears, letting out I sob.

As if it was a reflex, Laurance jumps up and pulls me into his arms. I except the embrace and I cry. I cry until there are no tears left. I take a deep breath to calm down. The voices left and I can breath again. I pull out of Laurence's embrace and sit back in the chair. Laurance drags has chair closer to mine and sits down.

"Tell me what's wrong," he says in a soothing voice.

"I feel like this is somehow all my fault!" I confess shakily.

He stiffens, "Y/N, why would you think that?"

"Because everyone started dying when I got here!"

"It must be just a coincidence. This is definitely not your fault," He assures giving me a warm smile. I smile back at him, genuinely calm now.

What happens next, I did not expect. Laurance closes his eyes and leans in for a kiss. Pure panic shoots through me. I'm too emotionally unstable for this! Millimeters from his lips on mine, I turn away and clear my throat. Laurance stops abruptly, opening his eyes and pulls back.

"Um, sorry, I thought..."

I cut him off, "I should go home now, it's getting late."

"Uh, yeah. Bye!" Laurance says with an awkward wave.

I put my shoes back on and jog back home. I open my door and run inside, shutting it behind me. I take a deep breath. Indescribable emotions overcome me and I cry again, sliding down the door. I knew this would be a new start, but I didn't think it would be full of murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???'s POV
~~~~~~~~~
Now's the perfect time to strike. Travis is out with Katelyn and everyone else is in their homes doing who knows what. I slip on a black jacket and pull up the hood, making sure I'm unrecognizable. I put on black gloves and grab a gun. I walk out into broad daylight and walk over to Travis and Dante's house. I open the door and walk in, closing it behind me.

"Travis? You home?" Dante calls from upstairs.

I put on my best Travis voice and call back "yeah bud!"

It must've been convincing because Dante doesn't respond. I sneak up the stairs and into Dante's room, he's on his computer playing Fortnite. I pull out the gun and press the barrel to his head. Dante freezes and slowly raises his hands. "Travis buddy-"

I pull the trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I wrote this one! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! We are officially halfway done with deaths! Yay! Be prepared for tears 😈! Wacky AWAY! *flies out Magic's window*

Word Count: 730